Nothing to fear in the GF

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Nothing to fear in the GF

Post by cpwigan »

I think Wire were a better / tougher opponent. I honestly do not see Saints offering anything better.
Wigan_forever1985

Re: Nothing to fear in the GF

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Saints lack of creativity will show against a structured defence like ours
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
sheepsteeth

Post by sheepsteeth »

the only thing to fear is fear itself
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

100% focus will be needed to beat Saints. Stop their quick POTB and they struggle. We should prepare for this game as if we are playing the Aussies, couldn't handle another Sheffield Eagles.
Wellens and LMS will be honing their complain to the ref skills all week. IMO Wellens is worse for complaining to the ref than Sinfield.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I found Bentham irritatingly inconsistent re speed of tackle. He was on our case constantly BUT Wire were grabbing levers (arms / legs) long after the Held call. I also thought the ghost of Ellery had returned in a Wire shirt the amount of hands/touching near the ball / chest of tackled player as he tried to play it.
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

The only thing that worries me is those ten minute spells we have when the players seem to switch off or give two or three penalties away in a row...And if it looks like we are going to lose kick the c**p out of them..Sorry for cursing..

:eusa14: :badg: