Sorry Pettibourne and Clubb

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
morley pie eater

Re: Sorry Pettibourne and Clubb

Post by morley pie eater »

mickw wrote:Posters moaning about other posters moaning is a bit rich!
I'd like to complain about people moaning about those who moan about the moaners . . I think?? :conf:
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

morley pie eater wrote:
I'd like to complain about people moaning about those who moan about the moaners . . I think?? :conf:
It becomes a vicious circle of misery :lol:

Mind you, happy clappers should be birched :wink: :wink:
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

Well i did say it was imo i just felt that the team was stronger without them
Topic closed o and by the way it was a great match looking forward to next week
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Why change the same winning team which has taken us to the Grand Final?

Thank God, Wane is in charge and not some of the nit pickers on here.

A opinion which is no doubt shared by the vast majority of our loyal support.
morley pie eater

cpwigan wrote:
morley pie eater wrote:
It becomes a vicious circle of misery :lol:

Mind you, happy clappers should be birched :wink: :wink:
You been reading 50 Shades of Grey again, cp?

I'm generally a happy clapper, and agree that we should be celebrating beating Wire & looking forward to another Old Trafford win against Saints. As has been said before, though, everyone's entitled to their opinions, they add interest and make you re-evaluate your own: I was doubtful about Joel's performances in his first few games back but you disagreed, and he has since proved you right.

Compliment over, now get back to 50 Shades . . .
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Just teasing about Happy Clappers. As we both said it is a 'relatively' free world and people are entitled to express their opinions.

I have mixed feelings to be honest. I have thoroughly enjoyed our last 3 games and even last night I was thinking why can SL not be like this every week. I have long advocated a SL of 8 albeit it could get boring playing the same teams more etc and of course whatever structure you use somebody has to be bottom but I could quite happily watch Wigan play Wire 4 times, Saints 4 times, Leeds 4 times etc etc.

Even now I am half thinking roll on the GF, let's give Saints a thrashing whilst still being annoyed about losing to Cas in the cup. I guess I have been spoiled as a Wigan RLFC fan and want my cake etc etc

Even mellowing in my appreciation of Wane :o Maybe I need medication, somebody find me a doctor :)
menpond

Post by menpond »

Obviously winning on Saturday is paramount ,barring injuries best to go with same team. Once we have to play competitive sides every week,and we were close enough to losing to Wire, changes will come reguarly as weakness is exposed.Imagine the furore re Taylors banishment if Wire had sneaked the win?plus our not scoring in the first 20minutes ?.Not enough power in the side?Was good to see a proper competitive match. The season has been rubbish until the cup ties/play offs start. Ridiculous.
mp
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

cpwigan wrote:Just teasing about Happy Clappers. As we both said it is a 'relatively' free world and people are entitled to express their opinions.

I have mixed feelings to be honest. I have thoroughly enjoyed our last 3 games and even last night I was thinking why can SL not be like this every week. I have long advocated a SL of 8 albeit it could get boring playing the same teams more etc and of course whatever structure you use somebody has to be bottom but I could quite happily watch Wigan play Wire 4 times, Saints 4 times, Leeds 4 times etc etc.

Even now I am half thinking roll on the GF, let's give Saints a thrashing whilst still being annoyed about losing to Cas in the cup. I guess I have been spoiled as a Wigan RLFC fan and want my cake etc etc

Even mellowing in my appreciation of Wane :o Maybe I need medication, somebody find me a doctor :)
Or is it that you have taken the blinkers off?

Only Joking, cp!
morley pie eater

cpwigan wrote:Just teasing about Happy Clappers. As we both said it is a 'relatively' free world and people are entitled to express their opinions.

I've long said a 10 team league, play each other 3 times = 27 games is the most sustainable model. Use a percentage of Sky money saved to fund academies/youth development and increase salary cap. At least we go part way with 12 teams next year.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

WW, not a problem. If Wigan deliver another GF victory it is very hard to be negative about the coach etc