Your GF Ticket bought yet?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
loyalbelfast

Your GF Ticket bought yet?

Post by loyalbelfast »

Just purchased online a south stand ticket, await ticket now through the post, now to do the flight & hotel purchase?

It's an annual pilgrimage to Old Trafford now this time of year!
Missed out on a week-end in London in August though, but my bank manager was happy!

What a game tonight, edge of seat stuff, tension such as Sarge knocking on near our own try line at the death!! emotions.. emotions. Bowen watching the star formations in the night-sky during the hi-ball incident, et..etc..

Confident we will see off the Stains , bring it on,,,

A&L (just like Belfast!)
Red Hot Mama

Re: Your GF Ticket bought yet?

Post by Red Hot Mama »

We've just got ours from RFL website. It took ages, kept crashing. East stand lower tier behind sticks. 16 of our merry band. Just need the right team to turn up now and jobs a guddon.
Brian's Girl

southernpie

Post by southernpie »

East Stand, up in the gods, right behind the sticks :D
This St Helens Defence is like a lollipopman at Brands Hatch -Ray French BBC TV Challenge Cup 1982

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-55dq ... Botica.jpg [/img]

https://picasaweb.google.com/nogireman/ ... SDELRUGBY#
FAIRWARRIOR

Post by FAIRWARRIOR »

Bought via RFL straight after match. Took an eternity as site kept crashing. Didn't get the tickets I wanted but still good seats in Alex Ferguson Stand. Also purchased a couple for some friends in East stand.
Just out of curiosity I tried to purchase same tickets again yesterday and everything was sold out......tried up the Stains end and surprise surprise I could have had 30 tickets in those sections! ????
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

East stand behind the sticks, had to go for row 30 to get a aisle seat & 6 tickets. Can't wait
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Just keeping fingers crossed that we have the same weather as our last 2 visits. Forecasting rain all week so with a bit of luck it will all be over by weekend!
John Ferguson

Post by John Ferguson »

FAIRWARRIOR wrote:Bought via RFL straight after match. Took an eternity as site kept crashing. Didn't get the tickets I wanted but still good seats in Alex Ferguson Stand. Also purchased a couple for some friends in East stand.
Just out of curiosity I tried to purchase same tickets again yesterday and everything was sold out......tried up the Stains end and surprise surprise I could have had 30 tickets in those sections! ????
They've now opened up the top tier so north stand so should be plenty of tickets available in the Wigan end now too.