Wellens the cheat

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
up the junction

Wellens the cheat

Post by up the junction »

The dirty cheating scumbag. Watch him crying to ref,sir sir sir he's lost the ball ,plain as day on replay that he's not even looking at the ball ,and what does That Bent shite of a ref do ,he awards them the scrum from which two tackles later they score .Gutted to have lost to a team who couldn't match us.Rl is corrupt ,the game I love is going to die because of this and the incompetence of the officials.
up the junction

Wellens

Post by up the junction »

I posted this late last night after watching the game again in tv but it's mysteriously disappeared,so I'll post it again.In the run up to there 2 nd try The whining moaning shite excuse of a sportsman was shouting to the ref in the tackle " sir sir sir he's lost the ball " When he clear as day couldn't see the ball ,neither could Bentham but he gave them the scrum regardless and off that they score a couple of tackles later. SAINT HELENS HAVE BEEN HANDED THE TITLE BY CORRUPT RL OFFICIALDOM FROM TOP TO BOTTOM .The sport has had it and I for one am heartbroken .I and many others can take a fair beating ,but to lose by being cheated by corrupt and bent officials is a joke .RLHQ. needs a clear out top to bottom .
BriH

Re: Wellens

Post by BriH »

Yes, I was dumfounded by the "he has lost the ball" when he had 3 players wrapped round him.
Wingy Welly.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

SKY sports shall be getting deleted soon as i get round to it
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

medlocke wrote:SKY sports shall be getting deleted soon as i get round to it
Cancelled mine 2 years ago. Only watch RL and if I'm not at a game, I watch it in my local. At 20 quid a month, it's more than a Season Ticket!
Also, my new job means I'm working 6 days a week so get little chance to watch TV at all. Cancelled Sky completely (not easy!) and they finally contacted me and knocked me down from £23.75 to £10.75pm. I'll take that as it allows me to keep Planner and I've got 4 days off over Christmas! :lol:
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Kittwazzer wrote:
medlocke wrote:SKY sports shall be getting deleted soon as i get round to it
Cancelled mine 2 years ago. Only watch RL and if I'm not at a game, I watch it in my local. At 20 quid a month, it's more than a Season Ticket!
Also, my new job means I'm working 6 days a week so get little chance to watch TV at all. Cancelled Sky completely (not easy!) and they finally contacted me and knocked me down from £23.75 to £10.75pm. I'll take that as it allows me to keep Planner and I've got 4 days off over Christmas! :lol:
Wellens = Overrated
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER

Re: Wellens the cheat

Post by WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER »

i also commented on a post on sunday about wellens whinging about Eddy losing the ball in the tackle, and i have watched it over in slo mo on sky + umpteen times and there is no way on gods earth can anyone see the ball coming lose.
Paul