GM Police

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: GM Police

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

josie andrews wrote:I've heard that Warrington fans have also made a complaint!!
About the size of Westwood's jaw?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Errr Paul Wood?
Every time I see any biff on telly I'm going to complain, so there!!!!
Na Na Na Na Na. :)
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

I agree it will just fire things up for future games Lance has accepted his appolgy for gods sake put it all to bed
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

BriH wrote:
josie andrews wrote:I've heard that Warrington fans have also made a complaint!!
Why?

This is becoming ridiculous.
Well obviously they hope to cause an issue for a rival club and player. The must be very bitter.

Hopefully the first question the police will ask is "Who do you support!" and when it becomes apparent they are from a rival club and are clearly motivated out of spite they are all charged with wasting police time.

The idea a Wire fan has grounds for complaint and it isn't sheer bias that is motivating them ought to be seen through right away.

There is still nothing to stop "Disgusted of Guilford" from complaining and the CPS and police would have to look at it.

All that said I bet none of them do it. It's not just a matter of ringing up and leaving a message. The police will want to get them involved and talk to them at some length. They won't want to be doing that.

thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:I saw Mike Rush said they will wait and see what the RFL dish out before deciding whether to pursue it further
This comment cam early after the game. And Saints have now backtracked a bit. I wonder if this is more of that they did not know LH hit Flower with his elbow.

If this would become a criminal investigation you have 2 ppl facing assault charges. And given LH needs a work permit to stay here it could affect any coaching role Saints could give him in the future.