radlinski out 4 the season

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Re: radlinski out 4 the se...

Post by mike binder »

Mike posted:
Exiled Wiganer posted:
We are not out of the relegation woods yet.
Yes we are. Look ar the fixtures and tell me Widnes can overtake us!

6 defeats will be enoudgh to stay up.
its going to be hard to get six defeats but well give it a try and yes looking at widnes fixtures that would make us safe ,so come on get behind the lads we need to lose 6 to stay up.I still think well win all our reamaning games except 1 and ill leave you to work that 1 out :doz:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

We won't go down, we won't make the top 6. Face it, the season was as good as over before the end of July :(
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

jinkin jimmy posted:
Face it, the season was as good as over before we'd even started the year with the injury crisis before SL had even begun, players injured before they joined the club, less than wonderful recruitment by ML, and an inexperienced coach who unfortunately wasn't up to the job of bringing a young and inexperienced team up to speed!
Hope you don't mind me correcting your error there JJ!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
oldtimer

Re: radlinski out 4 the season

Post by oldtimer »

how long has rads known about his knee?could this have anything do with him not going to union?
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Fraggle posted:
jinkin jimmy posted:
Face it, the season was as good as over before we'd even started the year with the injury crisis before SL had even begun, players injured before they joined the club, less than wonderful recruitment by ML, and an inexperienced coach who unfortunately wasn't up to the job of bringing a young and inexperienced team up to speed!
Hope you don't mind me correcting your error there JJ!
Feel free!! :D