New kit for next season ??

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
adrenalinxx

Re: New kit for next seaso...

Post by adrenalinxx »

Ok im a big man a typical XL - XXL what the hell happened to the shirt sizes this season XXXL does not go over my chest yet ive lost weight then the the seasons before fits fine and that a XXL. XL would be big enough in that.
Adidas made the old kits and Patrick make the new kits and there sizes are differant.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

adrenalinxx posted:
Ok im a big man a typical XL - XXL what the hell happened to the shirt sizes this season XXXL does not go over my chest yet ive lost weight then the the seasons before fits fine and that a XXL. XL would be big enough in that.
Adidas made the old kits and Patrick make the new kits and there sizes are differant.
No its the black Patrick with the overly large logo on it. Same make of shirts but sizes are a joke.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

The_Bad_Guy posted:
the shirts definitley dont work for warmth this year, but IMO i really liked last years home kit, it was thick and warm
They weren't much different in the warmness stakes, they are both t-shirts basically! Last years top was like a pyjama top, this years top is a nicer fit but harder to take off.
BIG AL

Re: New kit for next season ??

Post by BIG AL »

i hope where not geting a new kit. i thought it was supposed to last for two seasons. its geting just like football. i'm afraid what ever happens mine will definately be seeing another season :conf:
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Whelan seems to have changed all his Patrick shirts to JJB shirts (kit suppliers) so no doubt we'll have a change too!
SiY

Post by SiY »

If we do change. I hope the quality of the shirts gets better. Instead of felt wigan badges. I really liked the last away shirt with the stitch wigan badge..that seemed to be more profesionaly done.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

robjoenz posted:
Whelan seems to have changed all his Patrick shirts to JJB shirts (kit suppliers) so no doubt we'll have a change too!
you it the nail on the head im lead to beleive off a good sourcd( :lol: ) that we will have another change next year and yes jjb as the latics will be the kit makers ,shouldnt we ask ml if we can have a comp and design our own kit then go to the fans to vote for the best 1 ,and yesmake them bigger i have a xxl and i use to have a large,remember that frezzing day in wakefield early on in the year how cold was that :doz:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

mike binder posted:
...and yes, make them bigger i have a xxl and i use to have a large,remember that frezzing day in wakefield early on in the year how cold was that :doz:
Middle aged spread mate, the circulation won't be what it used to be either :wink:
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

robjoenz posted:
mike binder posted:
...and yes, make them bigger i have a xxl and i use to have a large,remember that frezzing day in wakefield early on in the year how cold was that :doz:
Middle aged spread mate, the circulation won't be what it used to be either :wink:
what age does middle age spread start at :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

mike binder posted:
robjoenz posted:
mike binder posted:
what age does middle age spread start at :lol:
Dunno... how old are you? :lol: