Re: Problem with Wigan TV

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Its working Nitsua
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Biggest drawback is Wish FM commentary. I do not give a hoot about Wish FM twitter feeds!
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

cpwigan wrote:Biggest drawback is Wish FM commentary. I do not give a hoot about Wish FM twitter feeds!
Spoiled the commentary for me too!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Biggest drawback is Wish FM commentary. I do not give a hoot about Wish FM twitter feeds!
I can understand that if you use Wish FMs programme you have no control but I find Joe Mills failed attempts to be humorous very nauseating. Somebody needs to point out to him that he is not funny, far from it!

Perhaps Wigan would be better getting a commentator purely for their games.
bonnieboy

Post by bonnieboy »

I am thinking of getting Wigan TV,what games does it cover and is the picture and sound okay.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The picture and sound is excellent. They cover all 1st team games (some delay on SKY games due to contract issue) and the majority of academy games. Several interviews pre post match. Well worth the fee IMO.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

cpwigan wrote:The picture and sound is excellent. They cover all 1st team games (some delay on SKY games due to contract issue) and the majority of academy games. Several interviews pre post match. Well worth the fee IMO.
It sure is, especially for those who cannot get to away games or the academy.

Well worth the money and cheaper than the normal price for Season Ticket Holders.
markill

Post by markill »

cpwigan wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:
I can understand that if you use Wish FMs programme you have no control but I find Joe Mills failed attempts to be humorous very nauseating. Somebody needs to point out to him that he is not funny, far from it!

Perhaps Wigan would be better getting a commentator purely for their games.
Joe is enthusiastic. On radio that can be engaging at times, but not over Wigan TV footage. That's the best I can say about him. His player recognition is poor and I'm not sure he knows the rules properly. Bilko adds some measured and researched stuff but Wish FM commentary of Wigan games was better when he had Mark Wilson as the play by play game caller alongside him.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
bonnieboy

Post by bonnieboy »

Thanks for your replies,i will be doing it later on.
southernpie

Post by southernpie »

I've only signed up this season the live friendlies pulled me in, so far I have been impressed. Looking through the archived matches, today I watched the 94 Challenge cup final v Leeds, what memories, the team out that day was probably as close to my dream as you could get.
1.Connolly
2. Inga
3. Bell
4. Mather
5. Offiah
6. Botica
7. Edwards
8. Skerret
9. Dermott
10.Platt
11 Betts
12 Farrell
13 Clarke
14 Cassidy
15 Panapa

I would have Inga at 4 instead of Mather and Robinson at 2. Then Gregory at 7 with Edwards at 6 and Hanley at 13

I am enjoying catching up with the old games and being able to watch the interviews. Cant wait to watch the Academy games and being able to see all Wigan's games throughout the season. I am a very happy bunny now I have signed up.
This St Helens Defence is like a lollipopman at Brands Hatch -Ray French BBC TV Challenge Cup 1982

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-55dq ... Botica.jpg [/img]

https://picasaweb.google.com/nogireman/ ... SDELRUGBY#