Cheap tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
gillysmyhero

Cheap tickets

Post by gillysmyhero »

Im not happy at all that tickets for the Brisbane game are now on sale on Groupon at a much cheaper price than what even season ticket holders and regular loyal supporters could get them for.

2 tickets for north stand £20 or 4 for £35

Is it just me that feels like ive been ripped off by the club as I paid £21.00 about 4 weeks ago.

Fujiman

Re: Cheap tickets

Post by Fujiman »

gillysmyhero wrote:Im not happy at all that tickets for the Brisbane game are now on sale on Groupon at a much cheaper price than what even season ticket holders and regular loyal supporters could get them for.

Is it just me that feels like ive been ripped off by the club as I paid £21.00 about 4 weeks ago.

I was happy when I bought mine becsasue I got my usual seat. Dont feel I've been ripped off and glad that more tickets may be sold creating a better atmosphere.
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

Fujiman wrote:
gillysmyhero wrote:Im not happy at all that tickets for the Brisbane game are now on sale on Groupon at a much cheaper price than what even season ticket holders and regular loyal supporters could get them for.

I was happy when I bought mine becsasue I got my usual seat. Dont feel I've been ripped off and glad that more tickets may be sold creating a better atmosphere.
Ive got a season ticket in South stand so I don't have a reserved seat and what gripes me is that you can buy 2 tickets for less than I paid for one and for me its wrong they should have made this offer available earlier or to season ticket holders who have committed a large amount off money to the club for the season.
markill

Post by markill »

gillysmyhero wrote:
Fujiman wrote:

Ive got a season ticket in South stand so I don't have a reserved seat and what gripes me is that you can buy 2 tickets for less than I paid for one and for me its wrong they should have made this offer available earlier or to season ticket holders who have committed a large amount off money to the club for the season.
I can see why you would be annoyed. I like having my normal season ticket seat so I'm the same as Fuji personally, but If I was a southstander I would be contacting the clud and asking for a discount or refund so you can take advantage of the better offer that is now available.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

pedro

Post by pedro »

got 8 tickets for 70 pound...love it
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

At least ST holders got a loyalty keyring!!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

If the North Stand is full so much the better. No different from when Heinz offer employees that stand at an even greater discount.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

cpwigan wrote:If the North Stand is full so much the better. No different from when Heinz offer employees that stand at an even greater discount.
All part of modern day marketing to boost sales!