Lockers

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
OAMJSONA

Re: Lockers

Post by OAMJSONA »

Bateman reminds me of a young Andy Farrell hope this lads progressess well
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote: Not going to make me popular.But I don't think we will miss lockers as much as we think.The great player as he is he is a shadow of the player 12 months ago and declining every time he steps out and punishes his already worn out body more.Imo time for Bateman to step into lf and the great man lockers to call it a day and enjoy his retirement in good health. :(
Not got a problem with your summary.Sean's been a fantastic servant to this club despite some people taking an age to wake up and recognize what a talented player we had in our ranks.I would much sooner see Sean call it a day if he feels his body is taking to much by way of injuries. If he feels he's still got more to give the club then great.Because I would not blame him if he took an early option to go into a coaching role.We should give him a big thank you for his dedication and service to our club.He will be missed no matter when he decides to hang up his boots.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

KOOCH wrote: Not got a problem with your summary.Sean's been a fantastic servant to this club despite some people taking an age to wake up and recognize what a talented player we had in our ranks.I would much sooner see Sean call it a day if he feels his body is taking to much by way of injuries. If he feels he's still got more to give the club then great.Because I would not blame him if he took an early option to go into a coaching role.We should give him a big thank you for his dedication and service to our club.He will be missed no matter when he decides to hang up his boots.
I got there in the end :lol:, Hope he finishes his career while he's still respected in the game rather than retiring when you have become an injury prone washed up has been (certain Saints captain), maybe he could do a Faz and steal a season or two from some union club
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

medlocke wrote:
KOOCH wrote: Not got a problem with your summary.Sean's been a fantastic servant to this club despite some people taking an age to wake up and recognize what a talented player we had in our ranks.I would much sooner see Sean call it a day if he feels his body is taking to much by way of injuries. If he feels he's still got more to give the club then great.Because I would not blame him if he took an early option to go into a coaching role.We should give him a big thank you for his dedication and service to our club.He will be missed no matter when he decides to hang up his boots.
I got there in the end :lol:, Hope he finishes his career while he's still respected in the game rather than retiring when you have become an injury prone washed up has been (certain Saints captain), maybe he could do a Faz and steal a season or two from some union club
Aye, after years of me telling you how good he was :wink: :lol: :lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

josie andrews wrote:
medlocke wrote:
You wore me down in the end Josie :lol:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

medlocke wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
medlocke wrote: I got there in the end :lol:, Hope he finishes his career while he's still respected in the game rather than retiring when you have become an injury prone washed up has been (certain Saints captain), maybe he could do a Faz and steal a season or two from some union club
You wore me down in the end Josie :lol:
????????????????
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

All this about him no longer being good enough to be in the team after just a couple of Super League games and no participation in pre-match friendlies. Not to mention that he may have had a few sleepless nights with the new baby.

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Whelley Warrior wrote:All this about him no longer being good enough to be in the team after just a couple of Super League games and no participation in pre-match friendlies. Not to mention that he may have had a few sleepless nights with the new baby.
He's out for six weeks with a knee injury, when Eorl Crabtree tackled him under the sticks!
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Whelley Warrior wrote:All this about him no longer being good enough to be in the team after just a couple of Super League games and no participation in pre-match friendlies. Not to mention that he may have had a few sleepless nights with the new baby.
Your there again looking for something thats not there. Where on the entire lockers thread as anyone said he is not good enough to be in team. All I can see is everyone wants a fit lockers in team. I personaly think his body has had enough but would love to be wrong and see him ripping it up for us.
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

I was chatting with Stevo last year and he said Lockers legs were knackered. I have no idea where he got this from but he was being serious. I dont think he knew the extent of the problem but felt he didnt have long left.
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?