Lockers

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
adiddy

Re: Lockers

Post by adiddy »

Will be weird not having o'loughlin 13 on the back of my shirt when he hangs up his boots!!!!!!!

Matt
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:All this about him no longer being good enough to be in the team after just a couple of Super League games and no participation in pre-match friendlies. Not to mention that he may have had a few sleepless nights with the new baby.
Your there again looking for something thats not there. Where on the entire lockers thread as anyone said he is not good enough to be in team. All I can see is everyone wants a fit lockers in team. I personaly think his body has had enough but would love to be wrong and see him ripping it up for us.
Perhaps my wording about not being good enough was wrong, but some posters were intimating that the time had come for him to retire following his poor game against Huddersfield. All I was trying to say was that perhaps there were reasons for it.

keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

You may be right WW but to be fair lockers was out for a lot of last season well before Baby came along.and had a full end of season to recouparate.But still not ready at start of new season.In my mind this is because the body is taking longer to heal and simple injuries become major problems both fitness wise and mentally draining.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:You may be right WW but to be fair lockers was out for a lot of last season well before Baby came along.and had a full end of season to recouparate.But still not ready at start of new season.In my mind this is because the body is taking longer to heal and simple injuries become major problems both fitness wise and mentally draining.
Why don't we just wait and see what the position will be in six weeks time instead of just speculating about his fitness and future commitment to playing.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:You may be right WW but to be fair lockers was out for a lot of last season well before Baby came along.and had a full end of season to recouparate.But still not ready at start of new season.In my mind this is because the body is taking longer to heal and simple injuries become major problems both fitness wise and mentally draining.
Why don't we just wait and see what the position will be in six weeks time instead of just speculating about his fitness and future commitment to playing.
Thats a fair comment.But I Know where my money is.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Was the impact on Lockers from Robinson 100% accident.
The ball came away from Lockers and Robinson didn't go after the ball, he just continued into the path of Lockers.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Panchitta Marra wrote:Was the impact on Lockers from Robinson 100% accident.
The ball came away from Lockers and Robinson didn't go after the ball, he just continued into the path of Lockers.
Gareth Hock intentional!!
Luke Robison accidental!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Panchitta Marra

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
I have my doubts TBW, Robinson watched the ball then took his eye off it and he looked direct at Lockers before he made contact with his knee. I've looked at it again tonight after coming in from back shift and can't change my mind from that. Robinson could maybe have gone in alot heavier, but that's why I mentioned was it 100% an accident.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
I have my doubts TBW, Robinson watched the ball then took his eye off it and he looked direct at Lockers before he made contact with his knee. I've looked at it again tonight after coming in from back shift and can't change my mind from that. Robinson could maybe have gone in alot heavier, but that's why I mentioned was it 100% an accident.
I was being mischievous in suggesting that it is one rule for one and another for another, if it was Hock guilty but Robinson no way, he is a good guy isn't he?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Panchitta Marra

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote: Gareth Hock intentional!!
I was being mischievous in suggesting that it is one rule for one and another for another, if it was Hock guilty but Robinson no way, he is a good guy isn't he?
That's me, always slow on the uptake.