Season

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
stanthemanc

Season

Post by stanthemanc »

Ar we going to be near the top or bottom at the end of the season no team is going to fear up this year in fact I think even Salford will fancy there chances this year
stanthemanc

Re: Season

Post by stanthemanc »

Mabye il should tell wane has 2 games to sort it out or he's out
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

I think a clear leadership team needs to be reestablished. From watching the matches and listening to radio we are missing leadership on the field

Am I right in think wane removed the leadership team that Maguires put in place?

Players like farrel and tomkins should be setting the example and not being the issue.

These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Caboosegg wrote:I think a clear leadership team needs to be reestablished. From watching the matches and listening to radio we are missing leadership on the field

Am I right in think wane removed the leadership team that Maguires put in place?

Players like farrel and tomkins should be setting the example and not being the issue.
Think he kept it on tbh
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

stanthemanc wrote:Mabye il should tell wane has 2 games to sort it out or he's out
IL is part of the problem, not sticking his hand in his pocket for quality players instead buying project players then selling off the young talent, fair enough he's done wonders for the club and sorted us out but maybe it's time he offered us up to Russell Crowe or similar
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

medlocke wrote:
stanthemanc wrote:Mabye il should tell wane has 2 games to sort it out or he's out
IL is part of the problem, not sticking his hand in his pocket for quality players instead buying project players then selling off the young talent, fair enough he's done wonders for the club and sorted us out but maybe it's time he offered us up to Russell Crowe or similar
Money is not the issue its letting players go and not replacing that player with a proven player. Green made it clear he was going mid season we had 7-8 months to get a stand off but by trusting too much in the youth system we are now buggered this season. Unless they sign Brough mid season to get him in under the cap.

Williams is never a 6. Powell is never a SL 6. And Rocky the natural 6 is not even getting a look in. Get a feeling something is wrong at the club not been this bad a run since 2006 under Milward. Its not just the results but the win against the Giants was far from decent.