Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
furby666

Post by furby666 »

Has anyone heard that there is to be a big change in coaching soon long before cas. why does anyone think the players are the way they are. Hey they know the future is about to change with an aussi coming everyone has heard of????????????Respect this person has understanding people care players are not mindless robots he knows this . bring the changes soon.
To have my details taken off when all I did was to correct someone who was being insulting to me!Yet his comments are ok?Why? Then I receive note from J. Andrews suggesting I was not being truthful what would be the point of that? Thisis all wrong I look at some comments on here and the words used leave a lot to be desired but they are ok and mine are all removed. Unfair and calling me a liar I am not a liar and stronly object to her attitude!!!
platt-warrior

Re: new member

Post by platt-warrior »

Are you related to Menpond?
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

I rest my case regarding the topic I started that got locked!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

furby666 wrote:Has anyone heard that there is to be a big change in coaching soon long before cas. why does anyone think the players are the way they are. Hey they know the future is about to change with an aussi coming everyone has heard of????????????Respect this person has understanding people care players are not mindless robots he knows this . bring the changes soon.
We will not see any changes this season unless we go into free fall.Hopefully Shaun Wane can get things back on track.
furby666

Post by furby666 »

Think we all need to dream on till SW can understand and listen to players respect is a two way thing . No one earns it by shouting and threats granted it may work for a short spell.That has now arrived.What happens now will he buy a megaphone-----or change tactics---will not be holding my breath!!
To have my details taken off when all I did was to correct someone who was being insulting to me!Yet his comments are ok?Why? Then I receive note from J. Andrews suggesting I was not being truthful what would be the point of that? Thisis all wrong I look at some comments on here and the words used leave a lot to be desired but they are ok and mine are all removed. Unfair and calling me a liar I am not a liar and stronly object to her attitude!!!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

furby666 wrote:Think we all need to dream on till SW can understand and listen to players respect is a two way thing . No one earns it by shouting and threats granted it may work for a short spell.That has now arrived.What happens now will he buy a megaphone-----or change tactics---will not be holding my breath!!
Why change tactics now when according to you on this section of the forum a major coaching change is incoming.

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

furby666 wrote:Think we all need to dream on till SW can understand and listen to players respect is a two way thing . No one earns it by shouting and threats granted it may work for a short spell.That has now arrived.What happens now will he buy a megaphone-----or change tactics---will not be holding my breath!!
Where has there been anything about shouting or threats from Shaun Wane?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Who is this this new Messiah from the land of the Golden Gods?
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

medlocke wrote:Who is this this new Messiah from the land of the Golden Gods?
I think its going to be Madge, Sheens, Bennet and Brown.
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

thegimble wrote:
medlocke wrote:Who is this this new Messiah from the land of the Golden Gods?
I think its going to be Madge, Sheens, Bennet and Brown.
Or David Furner :lol: