Zak Hardaker

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Kittwazzer

Zak Hardaker

Post by Kittwazzer »

I believe the idiot is making headlines again for all the wrong reasons!
sc74

Re: Zak Hardaker

Post by sc74 »

Has he asked for a transfer to Wigan, straight swap with MB?
sc74

Post by sc74 »

How many words?
sc74

Post by sc74 »

Got it. 1 word, not a pepper.
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

My Dad (a Leeds fan) said that rumours were posted earlier today about Hardaker being a naughty boy at the halls of residence at the university, and that he'd been dropped for the game tonight.

Then all mentions of it vanished from the forums and facebook. Sounds pretty serious, but of course it's not clear if the allegations have any foundations or not.
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

yokozuna wrote:My Dad (a Leeds fan) said that rumours were posted earlier today about Hardaker being a naughty boy at the halls of residence at the university, and that he'd been dropped for the game tonight.

Then all mentions of it vanished from the forums and facebook. Sounds pretty serious, but of course it's not clear if the allegations have any foundations or not.
Him and Minichello from what i read earlier
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

medlocke wrote:
yokozuna wrote:My Dad (a Leeds fan) said that rumours were posted earlier today about Hardaker being a naughty boy at the halls of residence at the university, and that he'd been dropped for the game tonight.

Him and Minichello from what i read earlier[/quote

Clear cctv footage of them both in university quarters. Although some Leeds fans are saying it is not them. I have seen pictures my self and if this is not them they have got twin brothers.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:
medlocke wrote:

Him and Minichello from what i read earlier

Clear cctv footage of them both in university quarters. Although some Leeds fans are saying it is not them. I have seen pictures my self and if this is not them they have got twin brothers.
Where they on a panty raid?:lol: