penalties or rugby??

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
furby666

penalties or rugby??

Post by furby666 »

Well Shaun has lost the plot totally. Unless we are now playing a new game ie.Penalties hey I thought it was rugby.Faz must be on Shauns wave length very sad even pathetic comes to mind.If we turn out the same game next week Leeds will need a larger score screen.What I saw on Friday was not the Wigan I know and respect were have this great team gone?This is a team which is lacking spirit and no wanting to win .Perhaps they have migraines with being shouted at constantly.Get the excuses ready Shaun IIII ME ME MEME sounds familiar??I TOLD THEM for gods sake change the record!!!Either grow up try readig or move on were they actually like to be treated like children. The word missing is respect respect for your players Shaun. sad sad dear me--a coach??????????????/
To have my details taken off when all I did was to correct someone who was being insulting to me!Yet his comments are ok?Why? Then I receive note from J. Andrews suggesting I was not being truthful what would be the point of that? Thisis all wrong I look at some comments on here and the words used leave a lot to be desired but they are ok and mine are all removed. Unfair and calling me a liar I am not a liar and stronly object to her attitude!!!
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: penalties or rugby??

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

furby666 wrote:Well Shaun has lost the plot totally. Unless we are now playing a new game ie.Penalties hey I thought it was rugby.Faz must be on Shauns wave length very sad even pathetic comes to mind.If we turn out the same game next week Leeds will need a larger score screen.What I saw on Friday was not the Wigan I know and respect were have this great team gone?This is a team which is lacking spirit and no wanting to win .Perhaps they have migraines with being shouted at constantly.Get the excuses ready Shaun IIII ME ME MEME sounds familiar??I TOLD THEM for gods sake change the record!!!Either grow up try readig or move on were they actually like to be treated like children. The word missing is respect respect for your players Shaun. sad sad dear me--a coach??????????????/
SPAG?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

Wigan only conceded five penalties on Friday, so maybe the coaching staff have got through to the players. I guess we'll find out in the next few weeks. Had they only conceded so few in the first four rounds I'm sure they would have been on at least eight points now.
furby666

Post by furby666 »

Wrong we have given more penalties in super league than most clubs friendly matches count for nothing re-penaties and we lost them.On the subject of giving penalties why did we loose to Brisbane penalty why did we loose the grand final penalty.I rest my case. As for the comment re-spag I may get some of my letters wrong at times as I have Parkinsons and my hand sometime goes into spasam I just do the best I can.A constructive reply would have good.
To have my details taken off when all I did was to correct someone who was being insulting to me!Yet his comments are ok?Why? Then I receive note from J. Andrews suggesting I was not being truthful what would be the point of that? Thisis all wrong I look at some comments on here and the words used leave a lot to be desired but they are ok and mine are all removed. Unfair and calling me a liar I am not a liar and stronly object to her attitude!!!
sc74

Post by sc74 »

furby666 wrote:Wrong we have given more penalties in super league than most clubs friendly matches count for nothing re-penaties and we lost them.On the subject of giving penalties why did we loose to Brisbane penalty why did we loose the grand final penalty.I rest my case. As for the comment re-spag I may get some of my letters wrong at times as I have Parkinsons and my hand sometime goes into spasam I just do the best I can.A constructive reply would have good.
Terribly sorry to hear about your PD. People are quick to judge, I'll hold my hands up to that :(
TrueBlueWarrior

furby666 wrote:Wrong we have given more penalties in super league than most clubs friendly matches count for nothing re-penaties and we lost them.On the subject of giving penalties why did we loose to Brisbane penalty why did we loose the grand final penalty.I rest my case. As for the comment re-spag I may get some of my letters wrong at times as I have Parkinsons and my hand sometime goes into spasam I just do the best I can.A constructive reply would have good.
A constructive opening post would have been good also!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
I seriously hope you never contract Parkinsons. Why compound the situation with a further cocky comment?
Sometimes it's better to say nowt if you don't wish to offer an apology!!
Take care.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
jobo

Post by jobo »

Very true regarding the penalties and even I, who have no wish to see SW go think it's obvious that we need to work on this part of our game.
As for treating the players like children, SW knows them best and to what they will respond best to. Personally, I'm not a fan of the big stick approach but sometimes that is what's needed.
TrueBlueWarrior

Wandering Warrior wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
I seriously hope you never contract Parkinsons. Why compound the situation with a further cocky comment?
Sometimes it's better to say nowt if you don't wish to offer an apology!!
Take care.
The opening post was far from constructive irrelevant of any reason why!! My SPAG comment wasn't offensive it was just very hard to read and understand but clearly the OP was still not a constructive post at all. So for the poster to question my response after their opening post I find laughable! Finally if I ever meet the poster in person and they suffer from Parkinson's I will gladly apologise!!

Ps. After reading some of your posts I think you need to follow your own advice.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Calm down folks, TB made his comment in good faith it was not personal. Furby clarified why his post was as it was. Sorted. Nothing personal either way.