zak hardaker

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
furby666

zak hardaker

Post by furby666 »

Does R.L really need the likes of hardaker with his attitude to some players.Now he has admitted to assault just the sort of role model we need in R.L. What concerns me is what comes next with him??He is a disgraceto R.L. andLeeds.Even though Heathering seems not too bothered about it. Although I suppose he is counted of some sort of investment and business is business regardless of morals!I believe he is playing on friday unless he does anything else between now and friday! ofcourse!!

To have my details taken off when all I did was to correct someone who was being insulting to me!Yet his comments are ok?Why? Then I receive note from J. Andrews suggesting I was not being truthful what would be the point of that? Thisis all wrong I look at some comments on here and the words used leave a lot to be desired but they are ok and mine are all removed. Unfair and calling me a liar I am not a liar and stronly object to her attitude!!!
old hooker

Re: zak hardaker

Post by old hooker »

furby666 wrote:Does R.L really need the likes of hardaker with his attitude to some players.Now he has admitted to assault just the sort of role model we need in R.L. What concerns me is what comes next with him??He is a disgraceto R.L. andLeeds.Even though Heathering seems not too bothered about it. Although I suppose he is counted of some sort of investment and business is business regardless of morals!I believe he is playing on friday unless he does anything else between now and friday! ofcourse!!
Do we know the circumstances in which this alleged assault took place ? It is probably a harsh statement to make to say he is a disgrace to RL.Fekka whilst playing for Wigan was convicted of Assault and was punished for it.I would say that he is certainly not a disgrace, and is regarded as a mild mannered person by those who know him.I am not keen on Hardaker and have even less time for Leeds,but would like to know the full story before labelling him a disgrace.He is not the first player to fall foul of the law and wont be the last.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

old hooker wrote:
furby666 wrote:Does R.L really need the likes of hardaker with his attitude to some players.Now he has admitted to assault just the sort of role model we need in R.L. What concerns me is what comes next with him??He is a disgraceto R.L. andLeeds.Even though Heathering seems not too bothered about it. Although I suppose he is counted of some sort of investment and business is business regardless of morals!I believe he is playing on friday unless he does anything else between now and friday! ofcourse!!
Do we know the circumstances in which this alleged assault took place ? It is probably a harsh statement to make to say he is a disgrace to RL.Fekka whilst playing for Wigan was convicted of Assault and was punished for it.I would say that he is certainly not a disgrace, and is regarded as a mild mannered person by those who know him.I am not keen on Hardaker and have even less time for Leeds,but would like to know the full story before labelling him a disgrace.He is not the first player to fall foul of the law and wont be the last.
To be fair Feka to my knowledge hadnt been in any trouble outside of that incident, Hardaker has had a raft of discipline problems both on and off the pitch, including homophobic remarks - not the mark of a well balanced person
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
furby666

Post by furby666 »

Have you not seen the latest hardaker and co. admitted the assault and they have got off with a fine £200 each.Two on to one person and that is not a disgrace. Well everyone has different standards some people have low expectations in life.As for Paleasina and his problem did not know about it but useless on and off the field no loss. glad he went no room for people like that. But a hardaker NO he has got real problems Wait till the next episode and there will be one!!
To have my details taken off when all I did was to correct someone who was being insulting to me!Yet his comments are ok?Why? Then I receive note from J. Andrews suggesting I was not being truthful what would be the point of that? Thisis all wrong I look at some comments on here and the words used leave a lot to be desired but they are ok and mine are all removed. Unfair and calling me a liar I am not a liar and stronly object to her attitude!!!