New kit for next season ??

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Fraggle

Re: New kit for next seaso...

Post by Fraggle »

robjoenz posted:
Fraggle posted:
Just to add my 2 Euros' to the discussion, I've not seen any of our shirts the same colour as the slightly aging cherries sat here on my desk at work! And the sizes are really confusing me, I've not really lost any weight for a few years now but I'm going DOWN in shirt size! I had to get medium shirts when I started buying them back in the late 90's, and I'm now a small. Mediums go halfway down my legs, which looks ridiculous, but not half as bad as my acquired Perpignan playing shirt which is an XL - you can fit 2 of me inside! But it sounds like the big shirts are getting smaller whilst the small shirts get bigger!
I think you're shrinking (have you been washed lately?). Last season I had a Small away shirt. This season I had to buy Medium which is slightly tighter, Small had no chance. If anything I've lost weight.
I guess fraggle sizes must be different to people sizes...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Wizard_Millward

Post by Wizard_Millward »

This season i had to buy an XL mens shirt because the large was simply to tight. I'm 16 years old so im obviously yet to even out and im of a slim build. I dont know how the hell i'll go on in a few years when i go to buy it!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

:blush: mrs lamb does :exc:
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

:( what
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

thats not geoff posting them something gone wrong its me mike binder :sly: