Anybody looking forward to Good Friday?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Smokie Jim

Re: Anybody looking forward to Good Friday?

Post by Smokie Jim »

cpwigan wrote:First time in years probably decades I am approaching a game v Saints not even thinking about winning just hoping we do not embarrass ourselves.
Agree CP. Leeds demolish
Ed us Saints will do same on this showing gutted!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Exiled Wiganer wrote:I am really looking forward to it.
We are going on a family trip to Oz and my mate has got me tickets for Canterbury - Souths.

The lads will need our support more than ever. If we can play as well as we did against Brisbane we will give them a good game. This level of anxiety so vastly over states Saints' level of ability. They have had plenty of better teams and we has had some worse.
Jealous. have a great time and enjoy proper RL
LooseHead

Post by LooseHead »

Wane will have the players motivated for Good Friday and fired up but what is becoming really apparent is that a rousing team talk counts for nothing if all if your players are under prepared and falling off tackles.
Dobby

Post by Dobby »

As much as I hate to say it Saints look several notches above us so far this season, as do Leeds and Warrington.
mikey

Post by mikey »

5 months ago the bookies were giving saints 4/1 odds there nothing but average at best now everyone bar the morons who support them gave them no chance .THIS club WIGAN are still a champion club they are still average just put a photo of lance hohia in the dressing room if it wasn't for that s... trust me things would have been different .We just need to BELIEVE in ourselves the confidence will come . Get behind the lads!!!!!!
piker

Post by piker »

mikey wrote:THIS club WIGAN are still a champion club they are still average just put a photo of lance hohia in the dressing room if it wasn't for that s... trust me things would have been different.We just need to BELIEVE in ourselves the confidence will come . Get behind the lads!!!!!!
Here Here,but i have to admit its not easy to believe.