We Need our Fans more than ever - Wane

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

Re: We Need our Fans more than ever - Wane

Post by medlocke »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
markill wrote:
First Try Tickle wrote:He could please the fans by playing Hampshire at 6, and Williams at 7.

And drop the players not doing it.
He needs to find someone to pay full back too though.
Who would you go with to play fullback?
Escargo from that french team
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

From that it looks like Manfredi will stay in the team when Josh is back. It's a pretty good bet that one of them will go to full back.

Fans want to get behind the team, of course they do. The team for their part have to do their bit to get the crowd up.
Lets have some barnstorming runs up the middle from our props. We all love those.
Get defensive sets holding a team close to their own try line, that gets the crowd up.
Score trys, there's no poor trys. Just start scoring again!
Finally get that win!
Aaron C. Rescue

Post by Aaron C. Rescue »

medlocke wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:
markill wrote: He needs to find someone to pay full back too though.
Who would you go with to play fullback?

Too slow.
"Are you a jew by any chance ?", "No, a tree fell on me"

'I was certain, positive, convinced, and yet...unsure'

'It's only rock 'n' roll, but I like it'
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Aaron C. Rescue wrote:
medlocke wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote: Who would you go with to play fullback?

Too slow.
I see what you did there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
KaylaRobbo

Post by KaylaRobbo »

On a plus note - I'm sure I saw somewhere that Benny Flower is back up for selection as of 12th April.

Something to look forward to! Should give everybody something to shout about!
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

KaylaRobbo wrote:On a plus note - I'm sure I saw somewhere that Benny Flower is back up for selection as of 12th April.

Yes back against Wire on the 16th Wane says straight back in because not happy with how forwards are performing.Dare I say it good pr from the man again knocking his forwards publicly. Great for moral :(
Warrior20

Post by Warrior20 »

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:
KaylaRobbo wrote:On a plus note - I'm sure I saw somewhere that Benny Flower is back up for selection as of 12th April.

Yes back against Wire on the 16th Wane says straight back in because not happy with how forwards are performing.Dare I say it good pr from the man again knocking his forwards publicly. Great for moral :(
It's hardly like he's lying, the forwards are pathetic at the moment, maybe his comments will spark them into life as nothing else seems to be working.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Warrior20 wrote:
keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:

It's hardly like he's lying, the forwards are pathetic at the moment, maybe his comments will spark them into life as nothing else seems to be working.
The last coach who demoralised the players so much (Millward) at least did so behind closed door and it still nearly resulted in relegation.

There is nothing wrong with our forwards, just the stupid Waneball game plan.
Warrior20

Post by Warrior20 »

cpwigan wrote:
Warrior20 wrote:
keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote: Yes back against Wire on the 16th Wane says straight back in because not happy with how forwards are performing.Dare I say it good pr from the man again knocking his forwards publicly. Great for moral :(
The last coach who demoralised the players so much (Millward) at least did so behind closed door and it still nearly resulted in relegation.

There is nothing wrong with our forwards, just the stupid Waneball game plan.
Of course!!!!! :eusa17:
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

I'm far from happy with our performances so far, but, on the bright side, we have Flower, Crosby, Lockers to come in and Mossop will build match fitness and confidence.

...Then our pack will improve dramatically, and our halves will start to look much better... Then our three-quarters will be scoring tries for fun... Then posters will become more positive...Then cp will tell us how Wane needs to go and it's Waneball that's to blame for us being so good...errr :look:
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐