Free Shirt from Coral

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
x Wigan Warrior x

Re: Free Shirt from Coral

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

May do it again and get my daughter one, will have to use a different bank account though.
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

x Wigan Warrior x wrote:May do it again and get my daughter one, will have to use a different bank account though.
According to the terms and conditions they check your IP address. So if you register for more than one Coral account from the same residence there is a good chance they would spot this and it won't work.
x Wigan Warrior x

DaveO wrote:
x Wigan Warrior x wrote:May do it again and get my daughter one, will have to use a different bank account though.
According to the terms and conditions they check your IP address. So if you register for more than one Coral account from the same residence there is a good chance they would spot this and it won't work.
oooohh, thanks for that. I have my ways though :wink:
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
PaulC

Post by PaulC »

Got mine within a week of betting (Medium) but the old man still hasnt got an email let alone shirt and we bet on the same horse and won at 8/1 :-)
x Wigan Warrior x

PaulC wrote:Got mine within a week of betting (Medium) but the old man still hasnt got an email let alone shirt and we bet on the same horse and won at 8/1 :-)
i didn't get a email with mine either.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

still awaiting mine,
i didnt recieve a email to even say i was signed up to the site so i emailed them checking, and got told everythings good and will be sent shortly.

if you havent heard anything email them, they replied to me within 24 hours
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
southernpie

Post by southernpie »

Mine arrived today...2 weeks after registering :)
This St Helens Defence is like a lollipopman at Brands Hatch -Ray French BBC TV Challenge Cup 1982

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-55dq ... Botica.jpg [/img]

https://picasaweb.google.com/nogireman/ ... SDELRUGBY#
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Mines just arrived also
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

i did write a giant post but i have either accidently posted it in the incorrect thread or didnt click send however.

i havent recieved my shirt, rang coral and they said i didnt sign up through the promotional page, i pointed out the link i used and even told them i sent a email to ask them to confirm them everything had gone through okay, the response i got (by emailed) was shirt will arrive in 14 days.

spent over a hour explaining how they have made a error but they are not having it and refuse to sent me a shirt.

spoke to a very rude person who talked to me like a peice of dirt, before i had even explained my situation

and also spoke to another person that although alot more civil still didnt help me resolve my issues,

These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
southernpie

Post by southernpie »

Caboosegg wrote:i did write a giant post but i have either accidently posted it in the incorrect thread or didnt click send however.

i havent recieved my shirt, rang coral and they said i didnt sign up through the promotional page, i pointed out the link i used and even told them i sent a email to ask them to confirm them everything had gone through okay, the response i got (by emailed) was shirt will arrive in 14 days.

spent over a hour explaining how they have made a error but they are not having it and refuse to sent me a shirt.

spoke to a very rude person who talked to me like a peice of dirt, before i had even explained my situation

and also spoke to another person that although alot more civil still didnt help me resolve my issues,
That's a pain in the neck, I take it you have sent their email saying shirt to arrive back to them.
Best of luck :(
This St Helens Defence is like a lollipopman at Brands Hatch -Ray French BBC TV Challenge Cup 1982

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-55dq ... Botica.jpg [/img]

https://picasaweb.google.com/nogireman/ ... SDELRUGBY#