Gelling

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Panchitta Marra

Re: Gelling

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Three daughters of the mrs, all avid Stains fans and all 3 thought what a good hard fought game yesterday was.
Off course they're disappointed and why wouldn't they be.
When I mentioned the slagging off that Gelling was getting off this site they couldn't believe it as they thought he played OK and is a good player.
3 Stains supporters maybe see it from a different perspective.
Personally I think he is a decent player, but not playing at his best.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Someone stated he lacks ability, what a load of ballcocks, he has plenty of ability, he just has a problem with his execution and timing IMO
menpond

Post by menpond »

He plays centre because there is no one else. How do you know Gildart will ever be ready? The evidence is not good. Thornley has shown nothing,and is never fit. Bad planning to get in to this weakness in the top 17 make up.Bowen salary is a catastrophy on the cap. Whose fault is that?????
mp
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

Well hes certainly a character!

I cant help but like him either though he has a few brain farts on the pitch.

What did Waney say the other day he either produces rocks or diamonds.

I saw a few rocks against Saints.

Lets hope he leaves all his "crap" performances for his hotel room in future. :o
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Kaii wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Lacks the intelligence to be a top player.

Booted by Sydney City after he and another player BOTH sober defecated on the floor next to the toilet and on white tables in hotel rooms. This occurred in several rooms.

Should he have learned his lesson from that?

2015 says otherwise. The asinine charge down v Brisbane and now this infantile stunt.

Braindead springs to mind re Gelling and it shows when asked to make on field decisions.
You mean that infantile stunt that got him a standing ovation as he walked of, it was the perfect response to a BS penalty. Keeping to your nothing positive attitude, I bet you were gutted yesterday

I was delighted, chuffed, over the moon but then I am a Wiganer whereas you :wink:

Please do not not send me a PM threatening me though. I find it too funny to take you serious. :wink:
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

cpwigan wrote: Please do not not send me a PM threatening me though. I find it too funny to take you serious. :wink:
What PM?

Mike you have access to your little pets private messages, you can confirm this as BS

CP if i wanted to threaten you i'd come directly to your house
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Kaii wrote:
cpwigan wrote: Please do not not send me a PM threatening me though. I find it too funny to take you serious. :wink:
What PM?

Mike you have access to your little pets private messages, you can confirm this as BS

CP if i wanted to threaten you i'd come directly to your house
Was that a threat? What are you doing in the gym :lol: :eusa18:

I remember an amusing incident last season when you could not handle debate and threatened me, I think you said you would come to my house too on that occasion. Do tell everybody I am lying :lol:

Kaii

Post by Kaii »

cpwigan wrote: Was that a threat? What are you doing in the gym :lol: :eusa18:

I remember an amusing incident last season when you could not handle debate and threatened me, I think you said you would come to my house too on that occasion. Do tell everybody I am lying :lol:
You cried last year just because i mentioned your real name on here, stay quiet and submissive as you are in real life. Not talking too loud in case someone overhears what you say, a timid little mouse. No need to threaten a mouse since everyone knows they are harmless (irritating but harmless).
Am i coming to your house to threaten you? No but unlike you if someone pisses me off i'll let them know straight to their face, i don't hide and let my mum/wife etc answer the door while hiding lmao how could you even return to a forum after doing that during the rlfans incident

:lol: < laughing directly at you being a gutless little coward
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

:lol: < One more laugh to confirm this conversation is now over, no point wasting your time with replies
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Pity this forum used to be good its spoilt by some idiots.

Thanks for the effort Mike of running these pages.

Bye Bye and good luck