Gelling

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: Gelling

Post by cpwigan »

Kaii wrote:
cpwigan wrote: Was that a threat? What are you doing in the gym :lol: :eusa18:

I remember an amusing incident last season when you could not handle debate and threatened me, I think you said you would come to my house too on that occasion. Do tell everybody I am lying :lol:
You cried last year just because i mentioned your real name on here, stay quiet and submissive as you are in real life. Not talking too loud in case someone overhears what you say, a timid little mouse. No need to threaten a mouse since everyone knows they are harmless (irritating but harmless).
Am i coming to your house to threaten you? No but unlike you if someone pisses me off i'll let them know straight to their face, i don't hide and let my mum/wife etc answer the door while hiding lmao how could you even return to a forum after doing that during the rlfans incident

:lol: < laughing directly at you being a gutless little coward
You really are digging a hole for you as you did then.

So you understand, I have never been afraid of anybody in my life, I was born that way and brought up accordingly. I was also brought up not to act as stupidly as you are.

N.B You or one of your friends called at an OAP house, my mother, not mine. An example of your stupidity. Said lady is not very well at the moment. Do you find that funny?
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

Clearly stupid on top of being a gutless coward, conversation over means it's come to an end.

I'll repeat conversation is over
markill

Post by markill »

I think Gelling is great. Obviously his table stunts were the wrong side of things but he was a kid, kids do stupid stuff. It's good to see that whilst he's grown up a bit that he still doesn't take life too seriously even though he works very hard at being a professional at our club. He could be brilliant if he made better choice and better reads, at centre or in the pack. He has the feet, the size and the hands to be great but he does try things that he sometimes shouldn't and that is appearing difficult to coach out of his game.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

God wrote:Unbelivable, bellends turning up at houses because of a forum. Get a fking grip, if anybody turned up on my doorstep looking for a confrantation over forum comments they would be laughed at very loudly and recieve a face full anti mugger spray!!!

Absoulte clowns, this forum is going down the pan because of dickheads.

In fact im done with this site, dont want to be part of it any longer until certain posters are delt with!!!
Well said +1
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

CPW and Kaii - give it a rest.

This was a light hearted thread about Gelling.

Mike has said taking things personal will result in bans. Well if the pair of you don't ease up I will ban you and I really, really don't like doing that as this place allows full on discussions unlike rlfans.

But you are just being silly now.

TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

I agree, simple solution agree to disagree, put each other on the ignore list!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

Anyway back on topic now they've had their tiff

Gelling is one of my favourite players, he runs hard, doesn't take a backwards step, can do something unbelievable but equally can frustrate the life out of me

I think his best game was in the league v cas last year when he and carney went at each other for the full 80 - well worth the entrance fee alone

I think he should be playing 2nd row as def not a winger, can play centre but not the standard we expect but has the size and ability to be a top class back row