Re: Huddersfield 32, Wigan 24

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Big G

Re: Huddersfield 32, Wigan 24

Post by Big G »

I cant believe that you thought you played badly. You were beaten by a better side that wanted the win more than yourselves. I f we played dirty what about Smith?? How did that bloke stay on the field? Was it because Silverwood was too scared to give a big call against you? We played well and deserved the win, we stuck at it. You thought that you could come to Huddersfield and stick 50 points up us - well how wrong you were. It wasnt just your shirts that were red it was your faces as well. Most of you left with ten minutes to go anyway? Loyal support I think not.
MrsLam

Where were you when you were Sh**

Post by MrsLam »

Aw is that what you hear from the saints fans? that we leave ten minutes before the game finishes when we're losing?
Thats really funny 'cause i go to the wigan matches every week and I know that there are a few fans like at every club that either have to leave or just want to leave before the end for some reason, but that happens when we're winning as well.
When are we goin to have some original 'insults'for a change. Dont know about everyone else but the, so called wigan walk and having pie eater, shouted at me is getting really boring now.

:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
ellery

Re: Re: Huddersfield 32, Wigan...

Post by ellery »

Though it hurts me to say this it's nice to see the Giants do well. They are the Sleeping Giants. The club from Rugby League's Spiritual Home and once the Team of All Talents, but will they back it up with a win next week or against the other big clubs. Too often other clubs raise their game against Wigan only to lose heavily the next week. You don't win anything by beating Wigan in the regular season. I still think we can make it to the Final if we buck up.
iago

Re: Re: Huddersfield 32, Wigan...

Post by iago »

Yes we did play badly - and you played well. But all teams have their off day and we know we can do a lot better - and will.
As for Wigan fans leaving early - one or two did but we still had more in the stadium than you AND we outsang you throughout the game.
Go and gloat on your own message board - sorry, you haven't got one.....
Kev

Re: Where were you when you we...

Post by Kev »

"When are we goin to have some original 'insults'for a change. Dont know about everyone else but the, so called wigan walk and having pie eater, shouted at me is getting really boring now."
Well said Mrs Lam.These insults are getting a bit boring.Do the people who shout pie eaters know why Wiganers are called pie eaters. It's nothing to do with the amount of pies we eat it goes back to the coal strike when hard up family men were forced back to work(probably a word not known to stains supporters) to provide for the families the term was "to eat humble pie".
Having said that when we stuffed skints twice this year they could call me anything it would'nt take the smile off my face,I have both games (along with the Bradford one) on tape and whenever I feel a bit off I watch them and it's better than anything to put me in a good mood.

Pie Beater

Re: Re: Where were you when yo...

Post by Pie Beater »

Hey Kev - you are a Pie Eater. I know it's not original but what the heck.
Deltic3

Re: Re: Re: Where were you whe...

Post by Deltic3 »

Pie Beater posted:
Hey Kev - you are a Pie Eater. I know it's not original but what the heck.
AND YOU SIR ARE A MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!