Autographs!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
standishcat

Re: Autographs!!

Post by standishcat »

I would have gone to Fan Day if my best mate and also fellow Wigan Warriors devotee lol hadn't decided to go to a FAIR in ST HELENS. She chose that place over an afternoon with Wigan RLFC! :o

Next year lol, and I will get Terry's autograph. Promise. :blush:
Champions

Post by Champions »

Yeah, the fans days are a really good idea.....but what you could do, is save up some money and buy a ticket into the players bar for one match, and see them all there. Plus, you would get to see the wigan match before you saw your favourite players!
........and on the 8th day, God made Wigan Warriors!
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

Not a bad idea. How much does it cost?
elizwigan

Post by elizwigan »

champions, if u get 2 do a ome game do the saints one an do me a BIG favour - trip s long up 4 me please. i was a mascot agaisnt warrington away and my friend one agaisnt saints away (15th july) one though, seriously, ave a gud day and to top it off lets hope we win whoeva we play! :D :D :)
Eliz likes sum1 special

RIP Mike Gregory
Champions

Post by Champions »

Thanks :D But I think I'm doing the Widnes match, which is good because Tez O'Connor will be there and he's cool! Oh BTW I would have loved to trip S LOng up :)
........and on the 8th day, God made Wigan Warriors!