Lenegan

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
NeeNawWarrior22

Lenegan

Post by NeeNawWarrior22 »

He has and still does take some bashing on here, yes it's rare he sticks his hand deep into the depths of his pockets but to bring back Mossop, J Tomkins, S Tomkins is a credit to him.
I have no doubt all three players had very good offers elsewhere but to get them all back in a close timescale is admirable.
thegimble

Re: Lenegan

Post by thegimble »

I hammered him when Sam was let go early on his contract but we now get him back for at least 4 seasons. Seems the risk worked out very well.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

By luck or design the club incl IL have done well to get all 3 players back.
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

Dont Want to be negative on a great night for the club but.....

Will he be here for 4 years though?
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
NeeNawWarrior22

thegimble wrote:I hammered him when Sam was let go early on his contract but we now get him back for at least 4 seasons. Seems the risk worked out very well.
Personally, I doubt the luck element of that CP.
NeeNawWarrior22

East Stand Faithful wrote:Dont Want to be negative on a great night for the club but.....

Yes
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Well done Mr Lenehan.
Please do your very best to keep hold of Ryan Hampshire and George Williams too.
:eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2:
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

East Stand Faithful wrote:Dont Want to be negative on a great night for the club but.....

Yes. As far as NRL it's now 'been there, done that!' As for RU, he never really wanted it and Joel will have put that to bed for him.

Welcome home Sam!
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

He only needs to get Budgie back in 2017 and it will be job well done. Budgie is a top winger.

Personally, I would offer Williams, Hampshire, Manfredi and Sutton 10 year deals, they are going to be top players and they will all represent their country.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:He only needs to get Budgie back in 2017 and it will be job well done. Budgie is a top winger.

Personally, I would offer Williams, Hampshire, Manfredi and Sutton 10 year deals, they are going to be top players and they will all represent their country.
I completely agree ????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan