hooker

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cherry toffee

Re: hooker

Post by cherry toffee »

Hampshire and Williams are future 6 and 7. why keep turning everyone into back up hookers when we have M.M and L.T with Waterworth coming through
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Slim Jim wrote:
Obviously not which a competent reader should glean from the my post which prompted your query :lol: LT is a great prospect tho'
So LT is a great prospect but MM is not good/creative enough?

Sorry but in my opinion that is way off the mark!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

in my opinion

LT - Better when we are attacking than MM
MM - Better when we are defending or on the back foot

i actually think wane has been smart having logan on the bench for MM,

to be fair though, i doubt LT would be dropped, seems ST wants to play by the side of both his brothers :D
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Wane only got Logan back because he realised he made a boo boo with no recognised hooker in the grand final.still think we need a back up hooker who can break a game up.i wouldn't swap mm for any starting hooker
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Smokie Jim

Post by Smokie Jim »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Slim Jim wrote:
Obviously not which a competent reader should glean from the my post which prompted your query :lol: LT is a great prospect tho'

That's fair enough but if you are going to quote me be accurate I have never said MM is'not goood/creative just not creative enough I am also on recorded has stating ,by inference ,not a' lass' 9 I also realise other posters may disagree.
TrueBlueWarrior

Slim Jim wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Slim Jim wrote:

That's fair enough but if you are going to quote me be accurate I have never said MM is'not goood/creative just not creative enough I am also on recorded has stating ,by inference ,not a' lass' 9 I also realise other posters may disagree.
Well however you want to put it in my opinion Logan is not a great prospect and MM is a class hooker!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

In your defence slim I think mm would make a good second row or loose forward.he certainly wouldn't let us down
TrueBlueWarrior

Firestarter wrote:In your defence slim I think mm would make a good second row or loose forward.he certainly wouldn't let us down
Maybe could do a job at loose in an emergency but never second row.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

You never know till he's tried.i also thought the same about terry Newton.a speedy back up hooker would suit us down to earth imo
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I've said before I thought Macca would be a good LF
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan