Re: stains Leeds

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

How long befor Wiggy starts rattling on about a comeback
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Hopefully we'll cement second spot in the next few weeks.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Mike wrote:Hopefully we'll cement second spot in the next few weeks.
That is the most shocking comment this season Mike.

We have been bad at times really bad. But in the last month we seemingly are getting it together. Last night attack was as good as anytime in Wanes run.

TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Gimble I don't think Mike was trying to be controversial but just that Leeds are flying and we have a few fixtures coming up where we can overtake Stains and move into 2nd spot! I assume Mike, like us, still thinks we can win a GF!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:Gimble I don't think Mike was trying to be controversial but just that Leeds are flying and we have a few fixtures coming up where we can overtake Stains and move into 2nd spot! I assume Mike, like us, still thinks we can win a GF!!
You miss read me or i have made a mistake.

If you told me a month ago we would be 2nd beating Catalan, Wire and Saints after the displays against so called lesser sides i would have laughed. Its more of a surprise how easily we have gone up the table than anything Leeds do. Leeds are going well but we can catch them we should play them 3 more times this season in the league. Win them its a point and they are an ageing side with no injuries on the level of most sides. They will come and they will struggle i feel.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

I make it the third time this year that both my teams have won in the same week. My teams of course being Wigan and whoever Stains play. Its a good season so far! :lol:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Leeds are playing very well. Saints are on the ropes at the moment but still displaying plenty of determination etc.
mikey

Post by mikey »

Brian Carney what a joke you can never right the saints off statements he makes sky worth watching just to here his predictions 79 minutes on the clock saints trail by 30 pts but they can still do it 'never right the saints off'
Well played leeds you did us proud
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

cpwigan wrote:Leeds are playing very well. Saints are on the ropes at the moment but still displaying plenty of determination etc.
In your opinion CP what affect do you think the efforts that St Helens have put in for the WCC are having a detrimental affect on their form now?
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

I think it was the effort they put in on Good Friday that is taking it's toll. They look completeley knackered and of course that coach as no idea seems their game plan is roby to 1st receiver hen turn it back inside, pathetic.