hooker

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: hooker

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

I would absolutely keep Logan as he is currently playing good enough to make the 17 every week! Is he a GREAT prospect? No! Is he better than MM? Absolutely not!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Ur not on trial slim and I never said I wanted to replace mm but sometimes you have to reshuffle a team from time to time.mm could play emergency back row with ease.i just want a fast game breaking hooker coming off the bench to give the opposition something different to think about.leuluai would be welcomed back because I always rated him more of a 9 than a 7. Burrow does this at Leeds which also works.sometimes having pace at the ruck sucks the opposition defence more infield and creates gaps out wide
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Smokie Jim

Post by Smokie Jim »

I concur with. What you say especially re speeding the game up and the effect Burrow brings to a game. Incidentally I really like the look of young Sutcliffe. Leeds have struck gold with this fellow ensuring Sinfield will not be overly missed
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Yea he looks quality a young Gareth hock without the attitude me thinks
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

MMs downfall is he doesn't play 80 minutes
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Everyone's rattling on about who is better

How is MM though? I know he took a hard knock and after a few minutes treatment declined being carried off and even seemed to want to stay on the field. Common sense was observed and he never returned. Was it just concussion or worse?
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

cherry toffee wrote:Hampshire and Williams are future 6 and 7. why keep turning everyone into back up hookers when we have M.M and L.T with Waterworth coming through
We need to put an extra yard of pace on Luke Waterworth and he will be an outstanding player for us.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Slim Jim wrote:
Obviously not which a competent reader should glean from the my post which prompted your query :lol: LT is a great prospect tho'
I wouldn't swap McIllorum for any hooker in Superleague.
His enthusiasm on the field is second to none, he is as hard as nails and as creative as any other hooker on his day.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
Slim Jim wrote:
Obviously not which a competent reader should glean from the my post which prompted your query :lol: LT is a great prospect tho'
I wouldn't swap McIllorum for any hooker in Superleague.
His enthusiasm on the field is second to none, he is as hard as nails and as creative as any other hooker on his day.
Apparently Bob Beswick is the way forward PM!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
exiled

Post by exiled »

medlocke wrote:MMs downfall is he doesn't play 80 minutes
How the hell is that MM's fault? It is the coach that decides.