SAM BURGESS

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
KOOCH

Re: SAM BURGESS

Post by KOOCH »

cpw I read most of your post's with interest and find them quite entertaining but as TBW alluded to in an earlier post something appears to be not quite right.I understand your beef with Shaun Wane and often find myself agrreing with you but of late it seems like you have a downer on all things WRLFC.You have it appears from reading your post's to have gone from disecting everything S.W does or does not do to having Sam Tomkins in your eyesight.Everything seems to be of the negative rather than seeing the positives of late.Can we please have the old objective reasoned person that used to post and not the person who is determined to see everything blacker than black.
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

cpwigan wrote:Ask Stefan Marsh, ask others about the training ground incident. Don't bother me.
What is 'the training ground incident' you keep referring to. Being unable to ask Stefan Marsh, I'll ask you.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I'll second that.im all ears :blush: :musi: :musi: :musi:
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Tiff over a girlfriend is my guess.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

A John Hopoate type incident?
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

That could be very interesting medlocke but which one would be playing the male lol
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Sounds like a single training ground issue? Seems like a big leap to assume he's a non-team player and a disruptive influence. There must be information that we don't know. Don't know why no-one is telling, must be big.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
KaylaRobbo

Post by KaylaRobbo »

cpwigan wrote:Ask Stefan Marsh, ask others about the training ground incident. Don't bother me.
C'mon CPWigan - why mention the 'incident' and then tell us to refer to Stefan Marsh and 'Don't bother me!'

This is not like you. You are usually very factual and to the point.

If you say something like that to a nosey cow like me then you must know the response you are going to get :wink:
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

menpond wrote:Is there ANY way on Gods earth that we could sign him up ,later this year?

i think we have diversed a bit from the original theme here

lets get back on track

Sam Burgess is a great Rugby League player and i would love him at Wigan but cannot see him considering it at the present time
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

medlocke wrote:A John Hopoate type incident?
Oooh, matron. :craz: