Lance: I may quit Saints

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
PaulC

Re: Lance: I may quit Saints

Post by PaulC »

cpwigan wrote:I am just astounded how Lance and his wife over came homesickness. Hope my post passes the Paul C happy clapometer test :doz:
im not sure, depends what mood I'm in :D
si_bax

Lance Hohaia retires

Post by si_bax »

Firestarter

Re: Lance Hohaia retires

Post by Firestarter »

Is it just me or is this soooooo convenient considering flower is back and we are due to play them in a few weeks?
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
si_bax

Post by si_bax »

http://www.saintsrlfc.com/news/page/4901

"ST.HELENS announce that Lance Hohaia has informed us of his retirement from rugby league and will therefore not play for the Club again.

Lance has been a valued and integral member of the squad for the last three-and-a-half years and we thank him for his service.

We wish him and his family well in their life after rugby league with St Helens.

St Helens will make no further comment on this matter."

sounds a little cold, has something untoward happened?
Warrior20

Post by Warrior20 »

NRL2015 (@NRLMOLE2015)

Lance Hohiaha has announced his retirement with immediate effect opening the way for them to sign McDonnell as announced this morning
Warrior20

Post by Warrior20 »

NRL2015 ‏@NRLMOLE2015 · 2 hrs2 hours ago
@SkySportsRL @NRLMOLE2015
NRL gossip Super League side St Helens have resigned West Tigers full back Shannon McDonnell

PaulC

Post by PaulC »

All sounds a bit cold and as though somethings not right, but it could be because of medical, personal or other reasons......

OR perhaps he is homesick ;-P
sc74

Post by sc74 »

Ben "The Finisher" Flower.
Deserves everything he got/gets. Hope it's what he is remembered for, just a pity the plan worked and they got their hands on the trophy.
si_bax

Post by si_bax »

sc74 wrote:Ben "The Finisher" Flower.
Deserves everything he got/gets. Hope it's what he is remembered for, just a pity the plan worked and they got their hands on the trophy.
I prefer Ben "The Power" Flower
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Sadly he will be remember for all the wreong reasons.He's been a class player on his day.Pity that the incident will now be reashed by the media.Instead of two good rugby league players being mentioned for all the right reasons this is fodder to those in the media who think our game is not worthy of a mention until something goes sadly wrong.