HKR Game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
superleague

Re: HKR Game

Post by superleague »

Just think if we had been really clinical 80+ you would of thought. That's the good thing even though we have battered them there's still plenty of improvement from us
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

Williams has enjoyed himself tonight.
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

For sure SL.Mom Williams by a country mile.he has run the show but still looks smarter at first receiver which he did a lot tonight.good performance regardless of their injuries
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

We've punished them for their cheeky win a few moons ago but must admit, I'd never have called that scoreline. Some great performances across the board but got to admit, George came of age tonight!
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

Sack waney. Waneball is no good :wink:
IN WANE WE TRUST
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

eccywarrior wrote:Sack waney. Waneball is no good :wink:
Ah but CPW covered his arse in one thread by saying Waneball can win against certain teams.
Obviously this applies against HKR.

At home.
But not away!
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

With that performance we would have beat leeds.
IN WANE WE TRUST
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

eccywarrior wrote:With that performance we would have beat leeds.
Possibly. It's the most expansive game I've seen us play all season. Maybe the warmer weather and drier pitch are what we have been waiting for?
HKR weren't at the races for the first 20 minutes at the end of which it was game over. Eddie actually stole Murphy's comment "If this was a boxing match, it would be stopped now!"
Leeds would have made a better fist. George would never have been waved through for his try but yes, we would have beaten them!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Wane confirmed that Tony Clubb will go for a scan tomorrow after coming off with a knee injury.

Ben Flower also picked up a hamstring injury with Wane saying: "I don't know what it's like, I've never been fast enough to have a hamstring problem."

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... czPP4SC.99

:lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Firestarter wrote:For sure SL.Mom Williams by a country mile.he has run the show but still looks smarter at first receiver which he did a lot tonight.good performance regardless of their injuries
Thought Wiliams too by a good distance and was shocked to see Dan standing at the podium.
How good was George last night and that's only half of the best half back pairing Wigan's had for years with him and Rocky.
Waiting in anticipation for Sam the return at 1 with George and Rocky in the halves.

1. Sam T.
6. Ryan H.
7.George W.
9. Michael Mac.
13. John B.
Now what a set of key position players that is to base any team around and gees they're interchangeable too.
BRING IT ON.