Wigan Away - and another defeat!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Hanley the God!

Wigan Away - and another defeat!!

Post by Hanley the God! »

What the hell is going on?? Don't Wigan realise that Rugby has to be played outside the DW?? Oh and by the way that performamce tonigh was clueless, gutless and quite simply abysmal!! SOL adds nothing and Smith's goalkicking is pathetic. Never mind, Wembley is an away, so we wouldn't have had a chance of winning anyway. What's the chances of Red Hall holding the Grand Final at the DW?? We may have a chance then. :-)
cpwigan

Re: Wigan Away - and another defeat!!

Post by cpwigan »

We were at home.
Hanley the God!

Oh, sorry CP must be my dementia setting in. I could have sworn we were playing at Leigh. My fault.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

It's a pitch like any other in Wigan & Leigh. Home and away is all bollocks. I watched Wigan win 2-0 to start a CC era on a farmers field masquerading as Central Park. I watch Wigan go anywhere and everywhere incl Hull Kr to win big game, the great comeback at Hull to keep the CC run going.
Hanley the God!

I think your missing my tongue in cheek comment here CP. But as ever I'll bow down to your greater judgement. You always seem to have the first and the last comment on this forum :-)
Dobby

Post by Dobby »

I think trying to use playing at Leigh as an excuse is very poor really. It is still much more of a home match for us and at the end if the day it is the clubs fault for bending over for Whelan with regards to the JJB/DW.
Hanley the God!

Blimey. Do people not read and understand everything on here. For clarity I'm not blaming the loss on playing at Leigh. Wigan were shite from the coach to the water carrier. I'm merely poking a little fun at the fact that we've forgotten how to win any game away (trapdoor club excluded) is since mid summer 2014.
gruffy

Post by gruffy »

Well that was a bit of a comedown :eh:
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

It wasn't an away game come down.
That was normal service for an away game.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

This being away and losing is just an excuse.

And I don't mean tonight but generally.