Wane outcoached AGAIN

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Wane outcoached AGAIN

Post by cpwigan »

Out coached in the GF by Brown and now by Poaching in the CC

Still I daresay it was the players fault, the referees fault!
East Stand Faithful

Re: Wane outcoached AGAIN

Post by East Stand Faithful »

It was your fault for not going!

Oh wait i didnt go either :o

In fact can someone tell me how to change my user name as i am unfaithful these days? mcGinty's Pineapple has a certain "ring" to it!

No personal swipes, snipes or plain nastiness was meant by this message.

If I have offended anyone ever, I apologise unreservedly.
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

cpwigan wrote:Out coached in the GF by Brown and now by Poaching in the CC

I still don't see how he was out coached by Brown in the GF!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

This was coming from two weeks ago and I'm sure I mentioned in a previous thread that Chester would be keeping his cards close to his chest, just for the return Challenge Cup match alone. Rovers priority was the CC game and Chester cleverly laid the trap with a poor performance and maybe even resting key players to not show his full deck.
Disappointed that Wane couldn't read this and spot the banana skin that this game was for him.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Out coached in the GF by Brown and now by Poaching in the CC

I still don't see how he was out coached by Brown in the GF!!
We lost so someone has go to be blamed.

Can not blame the players you know the same ones almost that looked un beatable last few games and kept CP quiet. Bet he has anti Wane posts on Macros by now to save time. :)
Dobby

Post by Dobby »

Panchitta Marra wrote:This was coming from two weeks ago and I'm sure I mentioned in a previous thread that Chester would be keeping his cards close to his chest, just for the return Challenge Cup match alone. Rovers priority was the CC game and Chester cleverly laid the trap with a poor performance and maybe even resting key players to not show his full deck.
Disappointed that Wane couldn't read this and spot the banana skin that this game was for him.
I don't think it was any great master plan by Chester or Hull KR. They were terrible a couple of weeks ago because they had a glorified in reserve team playing due to injuries. Even last night they had 6 of their starting 13 missing and a couple more squad players out. We were terrible and should have won easily last night too with the injuries they had.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Chris Chester openly stated post match that assistant Willie Poching devised a new defensive strategy for the match. Can you imagine our egotistical clown even having the decent to big up his assistant. More likely blame them and/or the players.
TrueBlueWarrior

cpwigan wrote:Chris Chester openly stated post match that assistant Willie Poching devised a new defensive strategy for the match. Can you imagine our egotistical clown even having the decent to big up his assistant. More likely blame them and/or the players.
Another insult!! Another channel to have a go at Wane through!!

Anything else? Just get it all out there in one long post then we don't have to keep reading it on multiple threads!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Chris Chester openly stated post match that assistant Willie Poching devised a new defensive strategy for the match. Can you imagine our egotistical clown even having the decent to big up his assistant. More likely blame them and/or the players.

Anything else? Just get it all out there in one long post then we don't have to keep reading it on multiple threads!!
Just put me on ignore Simple :lol:

I mean Wane is doing a cracking job isn't he. The whole concept is you build and get better and better. Oddly, under Wane it works the opposite the longer he stays the worse things become. Probably why Jack Gibson was right re 3 years. Look we are being coached by an idiot who is damaging the club when the playing resources get better and better (number of academy internationals). Reserves seem to be better without the clown too. Go figure!
TrueBlueWarrior

cpwigan wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:

Just put me on ignore Simple :lol:

I mean Wane is doing a cracking job isn't he. The whole concept is you build and get better and better. Oddly, under Wane it works the opposite the longer he stays the worse things become. Probably why Jack Gibson was right re 3 years. Look we are being coached by an idiot who is damaging the club when the playing resources get better and better (number of academy internationals). Reserves seem to be better without the clown too. Go figure!
So whenever we win does that mean Wane out coaches the opposing coach?