Todays game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
butt monkey

Re: Todays game

Post by butt monkey »

Shaun1967 wrote:
robspark wrote:Is this player power in response to something internal at the club?

Shite at Cas, Shite against KR, and more of the same here?
9 days ago we were the form team in Super League, so I would say no.
And the old saying is form is temporary, class is permanent.

How classy do you think Wigan have been, averaged out over the course of this season?
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
warriorcowboy

Post by warriorcowboy »

The under 19's would least give a go. They might not have the experience BUT they would least have more guts and would give their all.
Premium

Post by Premium »

if you keep signing average players this is eventually what you get
The home grown policy is great but the absence of quality in key
positions is obvious while I admire Sean O Loughlin as a defensive
Player he is NOT And NEVER WILL Be a ball player this is just one
Problem with the team the other is Matty Smith

We simply have no real creative quality
Just watch when the same old set move is being played out
When the ball is passed through SL and MS the passing is simply
not good enough and the opposition easily snuff out the move
The passing style is laboured animated and they both look
Lacking in ideas this is what we are relying on to move the team around the pitch and open up defences surely something must be done to sort this out ?

Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

butt monkey wrote:
Shaun1967 wrote:
robspark wrote:Is this player power in response to something internal at the club?

Shite at Cas, Shite against KR, and more of the same here?
9 days ago we were the form team in Super League, so I would say no.
And the old saying is form is temporary, class is permanent.

How classy do you think Wigan have been, averaged out over the course of this season?
If it was simply down to player power that saying would be out of the window.
We would see what we saw today every week.
Winning games 60-0 won't help them make their point.
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

loks like wanes punishment press ups will be back on this week :D
BriH

Post by BriH »

Before I get stoned to death Catalans did have some of their best players back but this is no excuse for a dreadful Wigan performance.
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

Just a thought, did Smith only pop on to kick at goal?
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

So i had todays game on record but i dont think i will watch it. Seeing the score amd the comments on here makes me think that i will just end up in a bad mood.

It is becoming increasingly obvious that wane has a pattern of saying somthing stupid on the media and then it backfires on him spectacularly.

Wigans away form hasnt been great since harris went to Salford, im not anti wane i feel that the coaching team is missing somthing since harris went and i believe they made a good team.

luckly ive only been to home games so far so im seeing some good games but at very least i feel that Wigan should do somthing like hull kr did with tickets for everyone who went to the game. Even without watching the game i would not ever expect Wigan with its current team list to lose that badly.

These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

thegimble wrote:Walked out of my dad's house only watched 15 minutes of the second half and sorry Wane has a lot to answer for. No sets did we use our supposedly very good props in the first few drives its winger in centre in shift wide and then screw up. We are easier to read than a an alphabet sheet.

Its continious every game away we are shifting the ball wide and sides read us shift onto the 3rd or 4th player and squeeze us in. That has been going on all season. Was the same against HKR its predictable we are not tiring forwards out at all.

We have the worst centres of the top 8 atm apart from Gelling. Sarge tackles like he does not want to get hurt and Joel is not a centre to be fair to him.

Both Sarge and Burgess are ok going forward but both when the leave will return back to SL with their tails tucked in. They mis read players and that costs us at least 18 points by 1 of them running out of the line when no try is on.

We are lucky SL is so crap now we are third by the factor of SL is crap. and Wane needs to go.

I agree.

SL has been watered down due to the Salary Cap. Wane brings a lot of enthusiasm and passion to the dressing room, but I do question his tactical nous.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The players seem to have either lost confidence or stopped playing for the idiot.