SOS to Ellery!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
East Stand Faithful

Re: SOS to Ellery!

Post by East Stand Faithful »

cpwigan wrote:
butt monkey wrote:CPW. I'm always of the opinion if you are not actually going to improve matters with knee-jerk reactions then it is best to leave things until the right person becomes available

Not saying I am "happy" with what is going on, but it is patently obvious now (having seen these sort of efforts before) that something is not right behind the scenes now and cannot continue.
I would ordinarily say so but I think we are heading for a Millward issue and even then Noble had a really positive short term impact. I do think someone like Ellery could rally the players and rebuild their confidence / spirit before more damage is done by Wane.
I dont think Ellery would be the right choice. We need a proven coach who is currently/recently coached.
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

medlocke wrote:Could we not hold a seance to see if Jack Gibsons available :roll:
Grow up. If you are going to troll, do it with some class!
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

cpwigan wrote:Never been a fan of mid season changes but if I was IL I would make one and get Ellery back as coach.
You are off your trolley CPW. How long has he been out of the game at any level or code.
Come back Shaun Edwards
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

medlocke wrote:Could we not hold a seance to see if Jack Gibsons available :roll:
:lol: :lol:
If he's struggling ask if he can just cover away games.
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
East Stand Faithful

Shaun1967 wrote:
:lol: :lol:
If he's struggling ask if he can just cover away games.
Thats the spirit!

I am in a bad mood after that garbage but you still made me laugh :lol:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

ian.birchall wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Never been a fan of mid season changes but if I was IL I would make one and get Ellery back as coach.
You are off your trolley CPW. How long has he been out of the game at any level or code.
Come back Shaun Edwards
Far from it. The last time we had an idiot destroying our club, Noble came in to steady the ship. Are you telling me Ellery Hanley does not know how to get team spirit, players playing for him/the club and doing the fundamentals? He did a decent job for Doncaster. We are only talking short term until we can get a decent coach for 2016. He could not do any worse than Wane or are you endorsing the idiot?
East Stand Faithful

Hanley is not the answer IMO.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

cpwigan wrote:
Grow up. If you are going to troll, do it with some class!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
ragman

Post by ragman »

Paul Rowley. Break the bank if necessary....
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

ragman wrote:Paul Rowley. Break the bank if necessary....
If you are going to break the bank then sign Stephen Kearney!
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!