Re: Disgusting

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
loyalbelfast

Post by loyalbelfast »

not sure we need the same post on 3 different threads L&B!

Please forgive me for this just expressing my disgust & anger across all Posts from what I've just seen from ALL the 13 on the pitch (yes each & everyone was awful!!)

Disgraceful doesn't even come close

A&L
(just like Belfast)
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

loyalbelfast wrote:
not sure we need the same post on 3 different threads L&B!

Please forgive me for this just expressing my disgust & anger across all Posts from what I've just seen from ALL the 13 on the pitch (yes each & everyone was awful!!)

Disgraceful doesn't even come close

A&L
(just like Belfast)
I don't disagree with your post it just threw me because I thought I was going back onto the same thread over and over!! :lol:
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

God wrote:The day that thick idiot SW leaves Wigan the day i will celebrate.
Apparently he was in Wembley bar last night, about a mile down the road from me. Bet he doesn't show his face in there tonight!
TedMac

Post by TedMac »

I'm not YET a convinced Wane-out fan but, after today, his job has to be shaky. There was no valid reason for a performance like that, no excuse for collapse,crap performances from 15 Wigan players (not MM & Bateman), mistakes, carelessness, and even stupidity.

No-one will fear playing Wigan after that. As SW must know, if we get tanked by Leeds in front of the cameras, he's in big trouble.
Ted Mac
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

One of the most telling parts of the game was around 60 mins in, when 90% of the team were "trotting" back into the defensive line. Something not right about that.
mickh

Post by mickh »

Correct! Disgusting!

Why did the Sky camera's not pan over to Wane during the match, as in all other games? Was he there? They showed the Catalan's coaches often enough!

PS. I left the pub before the "after match" interviews started

Mick
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

mickh wrote:Correct! Disgusting!

Why did the Sky camera's not pan over to Wane during the match, as in all other games? Was he there? They showed the Catalan's coaches often enough!

PS. I left the pub before the "after match" interviews started

Mick
French TV!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett