Root and branch

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Firestarter

Re: Root and branch

Post by Firestarter »

Could he not just coach us for our home games?
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
sc74

Post by sc74 »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
sc74 wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote: So not the players and their own individual pride?
Come on TBW, I know you are a 'staunch' fan of the big man, but he is their leader. Check out his LinkedIn profile, he's practically a 'guru'.
He has to go, it's beyond ridiculous, and that's not just these occasional results, it's the whole package.
I suggest you read my posts from day 1 regarding SW whether we win or lose and not just when we lose! I don't recall you being on here much when we won 7 from 8 but maybe I am wrong!! Guess I am as 'staunch' a SW fan as you are a 'staunch' SW hater!! I don't care about SW as a person, what he puts on Social Networking websites or what he says in the media, I care about results! I am not convinced at this moment in time that he is the man to get us results but I would still give him till the end of the season to prove us all wrong! Like I have said before if he doesn't produce then bye bye! As for him being completely to blame for all the individual performances from today it is just not correct as no coach ever is, however I agree he has a big say in it and ultimately he should lose his job if players aren't performing collectively, that is just how it works! But for what it's worth maybe SW was to blame for some or had a part to play in some of the awful performances today but without doubt a few if not all have to have a good long look at themselves and the first person they need to blame will be looking back at them in the mirror!! You cannot coach self pride!!
I come on here when I can, when I'm not working, as I'm currently not, therefore I have time on my hands.
Bit of an angry post, I would have expected a bit more from yourself.
Never mind.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

sc74 wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
sc74 wrote: Come on TBW, I know you are a 'staunch' fan of the big man, but he is their leader. Check out his LinkedIn profile, he's practically a 'guru'.
He has to go, it's beyond ridiculous, and that's not just these occasional results, it's the whole package.
I suggest you read my posts from day 1 regarding SW whether we win or lose and not just when we lose! I don't recall you being on here much when we won 7 from 8 but maybe I am wrong!! Guess I am as 'staunch' a SW fan as you are a 'staunch' SW hater!! I don't care about SW as a person, what he puts on Social Networking websites or what he says in the media, I care about results! I am not convinced at this moment in time that he is the man to get us results but I would still give him till the end of the season to prove us all wrong! Like I have said before if he doesn't produce then bye bye! As for him being completely to blame for all the individual performances from today it is just not correct as no coach ever is, however I agree he has a big say in it and ultimately he should lose his job if players aren't performing collectively, that is just how it works! But for what it's worth maybe SW was to blame for some or had a part to play in some of the awful performances today but without doubt a few if not all have to have a good long look at themselves and the first person they need to blame will be looking back at them in the mirror!! You cannot coach self pride!!
I come on here when I can, when I'm not working, as I'm currently not, therefore I have time on my hands.
Never mind.
Angry? How is any of that post angry? By your lack of response to my points it sort of suggests that you have nothing to come back with!! Never mind!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
gruffy

Post by gruffy »

God wrote:Its a salary cap tho, top earners perhaps earning too much.

Likes of Charnley and Lockers shouldnt be anywhere near this side.
Have to agree,hard choices are going to have to be made concerning these types of players wether wane is the man to make those choices or limp on as we are time will tell.
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

stevo38 wrote:I think wane is running things on a very tight budget lenaghan as a lot to answer for

This.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
sc74 wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote: So not the players and their own individual pride?
Come on TBW, I know you are a 'staunch' fan of the big man, but he is their leader. Check out his LinkedIn profile, he's practically a 'guru'.
Good post. I'm pretty much of the same mind on Wane TBH. No GF = gone for me.

Not sure why others thought this was angry. Seemed very reasonable to me.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
sc74

Post by sc74 »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
sc74 wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote: I suggest you read my posts from day 1 regarding SW whether we win or lose and not just when we lose! I don't recall you being on here much when we won 7 from 8 but maybe I am wrong!! Guess I am as 'staunch' a SW fan as you are a 'staunch' SW hater!! I don't care about SW as a person, what he puts on Social Networking websites or what he says in the media, I care about results! I am not convinced at this moment in time that he is the man to get us results but I would still give him till the end of the season to prove us all wrong! Like I have said before if he doesn't produce then bye bye! As for him being completely to blame for all the individual performances from today it is just not correct as no coach ever is, however I agree he has a big say in it and ultimately he should lose his job if players aren't performing collectively, that is just how it works! But for what it's worth maybe SW was to blame for some or had a part to play in some of the awful performances today but without doubt a few if not all have to have a good long look at themselves and the first person they need to blame will be looking back at them in the mirror!! You cannot coach self pride!!
Never mind.
Angry? How is any of that post angry? By your lack of response to my points it sort of suggests that you have nothing to come back with!! Never mind!!
Get over yourself.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

sc74 wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
sc74 wrote: I come on here when I can, when I'm not working, as I'm currently not, therefore I have time on my hands.
Never mind.
Get over yourself.
Confirmed!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
sc74 wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote: Angry? How is any of that post angry? By your lack of response to my points it sort of suggests that you have nothing to come back with!! Never mind!!
Get over yourself.
Confirmed!
:eusa2: :eusa2:
sc74

Post by sc74 »

slimshady wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
sc74 wrote: Get over yourself.
Confirmed!
:eusa2: :eusa2:
Can someone please promote TBW to Moderator status?
He has been policing this forum with dedication and conviction for such a long time.