Hampshire

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Wandering Warrior

Re: Hampshire

Post by Wandering Warrior »

superleague wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:Meanwhile Powell plods on!!!
The definition of average
Exactly my point!!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

Well sc74 must be something to do with the players
sc74

Post by sc74 »

Suzieb wrote:Well sc74 must be something to do with the players
Only joking Suzieb, Wane out.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

bertina wrote:
keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:
Wiganer Ted wrote:If any of this is true and the club are seriously thinking of offloading Hampshire and signing Ratchford, then the lot of them are madder than a box of frogs!

We've got Sam back next year and he's better than Ratchford be it at full back or stand off.
Hampshire will tear SL apart with his pace at 6.
Ratchford can't hold down the 6 shirt at Wire when everyone's fit.

Ryan is the best half back we've had at the club since Edwards. Just because Waney refuses to give him a go at 6 doesn't mean we should get rid. Quite the opposite!
Sometimes I wish Mo was back. He'd have told Waney "Play him or I'll get another coach who will".
Maybe one day IL will try that one!
It might work out far better than IL ever dreamed of!
Agree 100% with you. Problem is SW will get his way at whatever cost including players. And believe me Rocky at the moment is the tip of the iceberg.ST signing was a smoke screen of mammoth consequences.
That is correct. I have a source from inside the club, and the mood of some of the players is almost like the John Dorahy era, for those that remember it.
Wane's pig headed attitude and my way or the highway approach is causing massive problems within the camp.
I have never been a Wane knocker, but enough is enough.
With the squad we have we should be running away with this league, and a lot of the players know it. But Wane's stubborn refusal to change something that is blatantly not working is cause for great concern to everyone, especially the players themselves.
I find it totally incredulous that IL is allowing this to continue and giving Wane his blessing to drag the club into god knows what.
Ryan Hampshire for one will be going if Wane stays because he dared to ask to be given a chance at half back. A position he has excelled at all his life, and believe me he won't be the last.
IL has to put the club before his misguided loyalty to Wane and act now before things get worse.
:( :(
sc74

Post by sc74 »

cpwigan wrote:
bertina wrote:
keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote: Agree 100% with you. Problem is SW will get his way at whatever cost including players. And believe me Rocky at the moment is the tip of the iceberg.ST signing was a smoke screen of mammoth consequences.
That is correct. I have a source from inside the club, and the mood of some of the players is almost like the John Dorahy era, for those that remember it.
Wane's pig headed attitude and my way or the highway approach is causing massive problems within the camp.
I have never been a Wane knocker, but enough is enough.
With the squad we have we should be running away with this league, and a lot of the players know it. But Wane's stubborn refusal to change something that is blatantly not working is cause for great concern to everyone, especially the players themselves.
I find it totally incredulous that IL is allowing this to continue and giving Wane his blessing to drag the club into god knows what.
Ryan Hampshire for one will be going if Wane stays because he dared to ask to be given a chance at half back. A position he has excelled at all his life, and believe me he won't be the last.
IL has to put the club before his misguided loyalty to Wane and act now before things get worse.
:( :(
Where are the Happy Clappers?
Come on, "Stand By Your Man!" :eusa18: :eusa18: :eusa18:
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

Truly bob on sc74 sad but true ????????
sc74

Post by sc74 »

Seriously now, he can't be that bright.
It's not like soccer, you can't just walk into another of the 92 clubs.
Where's he going to go next, Hull KR?
:lol:
Warrior20

Post by Warrior20 »

sc74 wrote: Where are the Happy Clappers?
What's the definition of a happy clapper?

Someone happy to support there club, there coach and the players who realises we do not have a God given right to win every match and all the trophies on offer?

Or is just someone who doesn't go round in circles slagging off Wane over and over again on every thread no matter what the topic is?

If the definition of everyone not slagging off Wane is a "happy clapper" what would all the Wane haters be called? Broken records, going round and round and round but the tune doesn't change?
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Warrior20 wrote:
sc74 wrote: Where are the Happy Clappers?
What's the definition of a happy clapper?

Someone happy to support there club, there coach and the players who realises we do not have a God given right to win every match and all the trophies on offer?

Or is just someone who doesn't go round in circles slagging off Wane over and over again on every thread no matter what the topic is?

If the definition of everyone not slagging off Wane is a "happy clapper" what would all the Wane haters be called? Broken records, going round and round and round but the tune doesn't change?
See company bible thread. I don't call them happy clappers, I call them gullible. This thread has really depressed me, but it's exactly what I've felt was coming for a while.
SW is the king of passion but unfortunately a brain will overcome any heart!!!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
sc74

Post by sc74 »

Lets see, but hopefully he won't cause too much more damage.