Catalans was just a blip

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wintergreen

Re: Catalans was just a blip

Post by Wintergreen »

Caboosegg wrote:
sc74 wrote:Magicians? What are they gonna get from that?
Will that help them to catch the ball and tackle properly?

Now Voodoo/Black Magic, that's a bit different :omg: :devi:

Then again, SW has to be one of the best illusionists out there.
Convinced half of Wigan that he's a world-beating coach, shazam.

no coach is ever a world beater by themselve they have to be back up by a decent coaching team, if they didnt we would have no need for assistant coachs and there input.
Maybe not, but ultimately it's the responsibility of the coach to pick his coaching team.
sc74

Post by sc74 »

Some people just don't get it.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

sc74 wrote:
Caboosegg wrote:
sc74 wrote:Magicians? What are they gonna get from that?
Will that help them to catch the ball and tackle properly?

Now Voodoo/Black Magic, that's a bit different :omg: :devi:

Then again, SW has to be one of the best illusionists out there.
Convinced half of Wigan that he's a world-beating coach, shazam.

no coach is ever a world beater by themselve they have to be back up by a decent coaching team, if they didnt we would have no need for assistant coachs and there input.
He has said on numerous occasions that he doesn't listen to others/finds it difficult something along those lines.
Believe one example is on the Down Under DVD.

Again, please refer to recent comments re. SW and his limited abilities.
Every day is getting like deja vu on here.
now this is nothing personal against anyone on here, and i can see myself that shaun wane may not be the sharpest tool in the box however.

anyone posting saying i have heard from so and so who is a credible source is still just hear say and has no more fact to it for the general poster that saying father Christmas exist. that is no way saying it isnt true, but as someone who doesnt know this person i can either believe it or judge the coach off his results/

on the other side, if the assistant coachs didnt have any input our form would not have dropped off so much when Harris went to salford. maybe Wane does struggle to listen to his assistants maybe he isnt the sharpest tool in the box however the people responsible for hiring and judging people work have seen somthing in Wane as do alot of players who sing his praise (maybe just playing nice to the media.)

end of the Day Time will tell, i dont dislike Wane i also don't believe he is the second coming, i will judge him of his results. 3 season 2 with silverware (not matter your views on why he won it) means he deserve a chance before being linched.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
sc74

Post by sc74 »

Hearsay, Father Christmas?
Comments like that will stop people bothering.
What do you want them to do, burn sources?
Even journalists won't/don't/shouldn't do that.
jobo

Post by jobo »

Caboosegg wrote:
sc74 wrote:
Caboosegg wrote:
He has said on numerous occasions that he doesn't listen to others/finds it difficult something along those lines.
Believe one example is on the Down Under DVD.

Again, please refer to recent comments re. SW and his limited abilities.
now this is nothing personal against anyone on here, and i can see myself that shaun wane may not be the sharpest tool in the box however.

anyone posting saying i have heard from so and so who is a credible source is still just hear say and has no more fact to it for the general poster that saying father Christmas exist. that is no way saying it isnt true, but as someone who doesnt know this person i can either believe it or judge the coach off his results/

on the other side, if the assistant coachs didnt have any input our form would not have dropped off so much when Harris went to salford. maybe Wane does struggle to listen to his assistants maybe he isnt the sharpest tool in the box however the people responsible for hiring and judging people work have seen somthing in Wane as do alot of players who sing his praise (maybe just playing nice to the media.)

end of the Day Time will tell, i dont dislike Wane i also don't believe he is the second coming, i will judge him of his results. 3 season 2 with silverware (not matter your views on why he won it) means he deserve a chance before being linched.
Father Christmas doesn't exist???? :conf: :conf: :conf:
Do you mean a bit like Waneball doesn't?

Very good post by the way and refreshing after reading some of the utter tosh that's been posted recently.
Warrior20

Post by Warrior20 »

sc74 wrote:
A lot of that is coming from certain people posting there Wane hatred constantly.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

sc74 wrote:Hearsay, Father Christmas?
Comments like that will stop people bothering.
What do you want them to do, burn sources?
Even journalists won't/don't/shouldn't do that.
how? all i have stated is to someone like myself who doesnt know this person (and im not asking to know who they are to find out myself) it is nothing more that a peice of information posted on a forum with no factualy evidence to back it up.

i as a forum user am left to either believe this as factual or not. as said in the post i am not denying this has been said, hell i am not even saying it isnt true it could well be,

the reply
"Again, please refer to recent comments re. SW and his limited abilities"

im not trying to disagree with anyone just stating without knowing the person myself i only have a posters word on here that its a Credible source, why is that hard to accept?

im not going to get involved in any of the disagreement on here i was mearly posting a reply to your comments that is

1. i don't know the source so i cant say if its true or not
2. i can see myself how Wane may not be the sharpest tool
3. i believe that the assistants do have input and thats why our away from dropped so much when Harris left for salford.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

sc74 wrote:Some people just don't get it.
Some people think they do because they post on a forum!! Everyone is entitled to an opinion, whether they are credible posters or not is not for an individual poster to decide but each to their own! EVERY poster makes good points and bad points at times especially regarding SW, one thing I know for sure is it is far easier being a keyboard coach than a real life one otherwise they would be, rather than posting on here all day, everyday!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
sc74

Post by sc74 »

Got time on my hands as off work.
Let's see what happens.
sc74

Post by sc74 »

By the way, let's see what's tosh and what's not.
Laughable, all the SW lovers on here are the only ones in the know, and the only ones who can be right.