Yorkshire 3 peaks

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
pete&kaz

Yorkshire 3 peaks

Post by pete&kaz »

Hi everyone. This weekend I am doing the Yorkshire 3 Peaks in support of Joining Jack. I know how hard I am going to find this. Please help to make my pain easier by sponsoring me and helping me to help Jack. Thanks in advance.

https://www.justgiving.com/Peter-Elliott6/

Fixed your link Peter - Good Luck ????????

josie andrews

Re: Yorkshire 3 peaks

Post by josie andrews »

Made it Sticky Peter ???? ????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
sc74

Post by sc74 »

Done, good luck Peter.
Great charity, brings a tear to my eyes just thinking about it. Poor kid, hope something works out for him.
pete&kaz

Post by pete&kaz »

Thanks Josie. Thanks SC74. Really appreciate it.
sc74

Post by sc74 »

No worries, hope you enjoy it.
Would like to do it myself one day.
pete&kaz

Post by pete&kaz »

Just to let you know that firstly I am still alive. Secondly unfortunately I didn't manage all three peaks. I made it up and down the first 2,but my legs just didn't have enough in them to tackle the third one,also the support crew told me that at the pace I did the second one at that it would probably be dark before I finished. I can honestly say that mentally and physically this is by far the toughest thing that I have ever done. There was a marine did the challenge too and he was saying that nothing in his military training was as tough as that. I have nothing but praise and admiration for anyone who tackles this. The good news is that as a team we raised £20,000 for Joining Jack. My just giving page is still open if you would like to add to that figure. Thanks again. Peter.
sc74

Post by sc74 »

Well done Pete, as Meat Loaf sang, two out of three ain't bad.
Great cause, hopefully you can get a few more ££ :)
southernpie

Post by southernpie »

pete&kaz wrote:Just to let you know that firstly I am still alive. Secondly unfortunately I didn't manage all three peaks. I made it up and down the first 2,but my legs just didn't have enough in them to tackle the third one,also the support crew told me that at the pace I did the second one at that it would probably be dark before I finished. I can honestly say that mentally and physically this is by far the toughest thing that I have ever done. There was a marine did the challenge too and he was saying that nothing in his military training was as tough as that. I have nothing but praise and admiration for anyone who tackles this. The good news is that as a team we raised £20,000 for Joining Jack. My just giving page is still open if you would like to add to that figure. Thanks again. Peter.
Great effort :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa3: :eusa3: :eusa2: :eusa2:
This St Helens Defence is like a lollipopman at Brands Hatch -Ray French BBC TV Challenge Cup 1982

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-55dq ... Botica.jpg [/img]

https://picasaweb.google.com/nogireman/ ... SDELRUGBY#