Forwards

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

Re: Forwards

Post by medlocke »

bomhead wrote:your the uncle knob head of your family aren't you med :wink: :wink: :wink: :D
No, he lives in Bournemouth and wears red framed glasses, besides i'm no good at jiving :thum:
bomhead

Post by bomhead »

hahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

cpwigan wrote:Tell me about it SL

Our players waste so much energy and use so little of opponents energy when we have the ball that when we do give it to them we are more fatigued than they are, we make mistakes, concede penalties and it gets worse and worse.
Reminds me of a few years back (the season where we got blown off the park in the GF vs Bradford)

We needed more size then and we do so now imo.

I
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

With the Interchange being reduced do we need massive forwards that can only give 15 minute stints?
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

Wintergreen wrote:

Our players waste so much energy and use so little of opponents energy when we have the ball that when we do give it to them we are more fatigued than they are, we make mistakes, concede penalties and it gets worse and worse.
Reminds me of a few years back (the season where we got blown off the park in the GF vs Bradford)

We needed more size then and we do so now imo.

Be careful what you wish for. Eddie Hemmings may love "the giant" Mose Masoe but he's basically a great lump who doesn't achieve much. Sort of a lesser Paleaaesina. The age of the dinosaur is over.

I
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Greenwood offloading and playing well for Rovers, good move to give him first team SL experience.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Southern Softy wrote:
Wintergreen wrote:

Be careful what you wish for. Eddie Hemmings may love "the giant" Mose Masoe but he's basically a great lump who doesn't achieve much. Sort of a lesser Paleaaesina. The age of the dinosaur is over.

I
Perhaps but despite what many on here were saying last week he was behind Sarginson when he kicked the ball forward and he still got there before our international centre. :eusa17:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

ian.birchall wrote:
Southern Softy wrote:
Wintergreen wrote:
Perhaps but despite what many on here were saying last week he was behind Sarginson when he kicked the ball forward and he still got there before our international centre. :eusa17:
Sarge was bumped out of play by McDonnell and we should have had a penalty!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
ian.birchall wrote:
Southern Softy wrote: Perhaps but despite what many on here were saying last week he was behind Sarginson when he kicked the ball forward and he still got there before our international centre. :eusa17:
Sarge was bumped out of play by McDonnell and we should have had a penalty!!
I know but he shouldn't be able to outpace a centre.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

ian.birchall wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
ian.birchall wrote: Sarge was bumped out of play by McDonnell and we should have had a penalty!!
I know but he shouldn't be able to outpace a centre.
He didn't because it was a no-contest due to the foul play Sarge received!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett