Tactics

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
NeeNawWarrior22

Tactics

Post by NeeNawWarrior22 »

Quite simply, just awful. Clueless, not interested, and what really winds me up...we are getting bullied.
No chance of a change in tactics from SW, I genuinely believe there is no plan B.

sc74

Re: Tactics

Post by sc74 »

His main tactic seems to be bringing MM off.
BriH

Post by BriH »

Tactics: what tactics?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Effin Shite
sc74

Post by sc74 »

medlocke wrote:Effin Shite
And that is being generous.
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

The players being unable to catch a ball isn't the coach's fault. Surely they should have covered that aspect of the game a while ago?

But yes, looked clueless tonight.
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

yokozuna wrote:The players being unable to catch a ball isn't the coach's fault. Surely they should have covered that aspect of the game a while ago?

But yes, looked clueless tonight.
I actually going to disagree by playing the style that Wane wants confidence is shot to pieces. Once that goes then mistakes happen. Too many quality players making mistakes game after game in attack.

Nevermind 500 pressups and some shouting will cure it
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

That play there, Powell stands still after receiving the ball and gets tackled. Then Tautai drops the ball under very little pressure.

Very, very poor.
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

I am going on holiday in the morning so I will just leave those with them rose tinge glasses on.Is this good rugby because if you think it is then you are more delusional than I think you are. We are crap clueless and led by a donkey.Now I'm off.
sc74

Post by sc74 »

KOOCH wrote:I am going on holiday in the morning so I will just leave those with them rose tinge glasses on.Is this good rugby because if you think it is then you are more delusional than I think you are. We are crap clueless and led by a donkey.Now I'm off.
Have a good one :)