rhino shoes

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
BIG AL

Re: rhino shoes

Post by BIG AL »

Lets be honest when it comes to marketing we have not got a clue .On the official web site an on line store was promised for mid season ,I hate to mention it but we have 4 games to go and its all over for this year. The thing is though i beleve its just the same with the latics so the main problem must be with who ever is the main guy at Patric the clothes supplier and the link with the jjb in general
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

Are our next kits being made by JJB? like latics? :doz:
Champions

Post by Champions »

wiganrldeanh posted:
I hope not! I don't like it on the latics kit where theres a big jjb logo and then a little one. Whats the point in having 2! It juust looks stupid.
........and on the 8th day, God made Wigan Warriors!
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

Champions posted:
wiganrldeanh posted:
I hope not! I don't like it on the latics kit where theres a big jjb logo and then a little one. Whats the point in having 2! It juust looks stupid.
have too agree on that one:lol:
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Champions posted:
wiganrldeanh posted:
I agree. It looked stupid in the Leeds game, stupid in the Saints game (twice).....etc.
Champions

Post by Champions »

jinkin jimmy posted:
Champions posted:
wiganrldeanh posted:
I agree. It looked stupid in the Leeds game, stupid in the Saints game (twice).....etc.
:conf: Im confused. When did latics play Saints and Leeds? We were talking about the latics kit.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

He means that our kit, as in the one we were wearing looked stupid when we were playing saints and leeds. Meaning we looked stupid cause we got hammered and din't have a clue what was going on!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Champions

Post by Champions »

MrsLam posted:
He means that our kit, as in the one we were wearing looked stupid when we were playing saints and leeds. Meaning we looked stupid cause we got hammered and din't have a clue what was going on!
Oh right! Sorry I really didn't understand that.....but I do now! :D I know its off topic, but I can't be bothered starting a thread for it.....because its only 1 question.....But has anyone heard any news on Sean O'Loughlin? Because a while ago, they thought the surgery hadn't gone to plan, and there was a chance he would never play again :conf:
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Hes meant be on course for starting again next season, its in the WEP today. I've no links to it as its not online at the mo.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Champions posted:
MrsLam posted:
Oh right! Sorry I really didn't understand that.....but I do now! :D I know its off topic, but I can't be bothered starting a thread for it.....because its only 1 question.....But has anyone heard any news on Sean O'Loughlin? Because a while ago, they thought the surgery hadn't gone to plan, and there was a chance he would never play again :conf:
He's fine, he's well on course for playing next season. He could have played at the end of this season, but he wouldnt have been 100% so he was told it wasnt worth the risk. But he'll be ready for next season.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3