Mossop

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
gillysmyhero

Mossop

Post by gillysmyhero »

Mossop was a player who I rated highly until it was announced that he'd signed for parramatta then IMO his form dropped. Is it only me who thinks he's come back a poorer player than before he signed.
Panchitta Marra

Re: Mossop

Post by Panchitta Marra »

gillysmyhero wrote: Mossop was a player who I rated highly until it was announced that he'd signed for parramatta then IMO his form dropped. Is it only me who thinks he's come back a poorer player than before he signed.
I thought he showed some good form with strong runs when he initially started getting some match fitness.
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

I tend to agree Gilly,whether or not the problems he he'd with his shoulders has anything to do with things sub conteously I don't know.Also while bulking-up he seems to have lost some go forward somewhat.I tend to agree he's not the player he was,but he's still young for a prop imo.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

He's poor at the moment and doesn't deserve his place in the team at present.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

should never have gone near him
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

With his 2 dodgy shoulders, I thought Del Boy had arranged the sale to Parramatta. I can only assume Trigger was in charge when we agreed to take him back!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Kittwazzer wrote:With his 2 dodgy shoulders, I thought Del Boy had arranged the sale to Parramatta. I can only assume Trigger was in charge when we agreed to take him back!
To be fair he is no worse than Joel Tomkins and he is pure robbing a career in our forwards at the moment
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

We only signed him so IL could prove a point about letting players leave and coming back. Or try to.

We'd have been far better off applying some man management skills to Taylor who looked anything like unhappy winning the CC v Hull where he is supposed to want to be.
jackoh

Post by jackoh »

i agree with you Butt , Tomkins , Mossop and I believe Tuatia are good enough .

Williams is too young playing at 6, I ve given him the benefit of the doubt .

We also need a world class centre , but seeing as the rubbish I will not hold my breath .

BY the way we need a new coach as we have not seen a display like that at home for a long time .
jackoh

Post by jackoh »

Sorry about the slip a word was missing an important word .

I agree with you Butt , Tomkins , Mossop and I believe Tuatia are Not good enough .

Williams is too young playing at 6, I ve given him the benefit of the doubt .

We also need a world class centre , but seeing as the rubbish I will not hold my breath .

BY the way we need a new coach as we have not seen a display like that at home for a long time .