Hull v Wigan / Brilliant score by Burgess

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
curryman

Re: Brilliant score by Burgess

Post by curryman »

The forward charge by Gelling prior to Crosby's try was magic
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

medlocke wrote:
Firestarter wrote:God you have to love eddies obvious Wigan hatred."only half of a foot in touch".Oh give the try then haha you silly,sad excuse of a man.
Done good tonight considering we were playing against a very biased crowd and ref IMO.
Player only slightly offside so calls the ref a spoilsport, the guy is a bell end of the highest order
i think it was Phil Clarke who said spoilsport.......but I bet Eddie was thinking it
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Hull v Wigan

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Much better in pretty much every aspect of the game, but I still fear for our game management at times and especially in the big/close games!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

robspark wrote:Why is Dom Crosby impersonating an Amish person?? :D
Nothing wrong with a beard!! :wink:
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

curryman wrote:
Firestarter wrote:God you have to love eddies obvious Wigan hatred."only half of a foot in touch".Oh give the try then haha you silly,sad excuse of a man.
Done good tonight considering we were playing against a very biased crowd and ref IMO.
yes our best away performance in an age. Eddie is a tool. He's a Wire fan isn't he?
saints mostly,but I think he just loves Wigan getting beat.Its obvious to all viewers with his high pitch screeching when Wigan concede.When we score you would think that the minutes silence had begun
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
robspark

Post by robspark »

No there isnt, but on Dom it reminds me of an Amish bloke
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

robspark wrote:No there isnt, but on Dom it reminds me of an Amish bloke
just said exactly the same :lol:
curryman

Post by curryman »

Firestarter wrote:
curryman wrote:
yes our best away performance in an age. Eddie is a tool. He's a Wire fan isn't he?
saints mostly,but I think he just loves Wigan getting beat.Its obvious to all viewers with his high pitch screeching when Wigan concede.When we score you would think that the minutes silence had begun
He's a modern version of Eddie Waring. He hated Wigan too. Mind you Phil Clarke isn't much better and he played for us !
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

That Sam Powell is good. Future England hooker?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Well I enjoyed tonight's game. Unlike last week we played with intensity throughout and that made the difference. Said on another thread that Gels was on fire so no arguments over MoM but it could have gone to any number of players, Mango, Williams, Bateman were superb and Sam Powell's work rate was immense.
Excellent way to end the normal season. Let's hope we can carry it forward to the next bit.

As for tomorrow, I've got my flat cap, pipe and clogs and arranged to borrow some whippets.

Ey up!