Should we sell Jack Hughes to Warrington?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
sc74

Re: Should we sell Jack Hughes to Warrington?

Post by sc74 »

The booze hound wrote:Is this a quote-a-thon? Who do I sponsor?
Well said. You get lost with who said what.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Bomhead - As soon as I read it's not a signing it's an agreement I stopped reading.......

Enough said!!

I lied, we let Adam Sidlow and Chris Dean slip through the net, Jesus Christ!! :lol:

Talk me through how they were the wrong decisions please? :lol:
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
TrueBlueWarrior

sc74 wrote:
The booze hound wrote:Is this a quote-a-thon? Who do I sponsor?
Well said. You get lost with who said what.
It says above it who said what but I take your point!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
bomhead

Post by bomhead »

I apologise :cool: :cool:
bomhead

Post by bomhead »

what's the point in taking you through it - if I make a good point which is none by Trublues account you won't say out you just ignore it and move on to the next put me down - does trueblue ref wigan ath?

I stand by what I say we haven't made any good new signings in my opinion - if you think ST would have come back to us if his NRl lifestyle and career would have been better for him you are delusional :slee: :slee:

I think letting chris hill slip through was a mistake a big one fare enough sidlow and dean maybe not but sidlow is still playing and prekkys not
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

bomhead wrote:I apologise :cool: :cool:
Wane has brought the majority of this team thru the academy so you've got that bit wrong about Wane being no good with kids.

Sorry, it seems I'm having a go at you, I'm not & I very rarely debate I let others get on with it. I just get fed up of all the Wane bashing that's all. He's a good bloke who I've know for years. There's no airs or graces with him what you see is what you get.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
bomhead

Post by bomhead »

josie andrews wrote:
Wane has brought the majority of this team thru the academy so you've got that bit wrong about Wane being no good with kids.

Sorry, it seems I'm having a go at you, I'm not & I very rarely debate I let others get on with it. I just get fed up of all the Wane bashing that's all. He's a good bloke who I've know for years. There's no airs or graces with him what you see is what you get.
no I agree I understand that I think if wane had someone with some brains behind him we would be unstoppable - also if we made some good signings to help out our youth - Its only what I have heard I think wane instills in his team the ethos of wigan but maybe a little strong for some of the younger lads 16,17 but is great in really telling the players what it means to wear the shirt. personally I think lots would agree with some of my points but it is hard to get across in txt form
TrueBlueWarrior

bomhead wrote:what's the point in taking you through it - if I make a good point which is none by Trublues account you won't say out you just ignore it and move on to the next put me down - does trueblue ref wigan ath?

I stand by what I say we haven't made any good new signings in my opinion - if you think ST would have come back to us if his NRl lifestyle and career would have been better for him you are delusional :slee: :slee:

I think letting chris hill slip through was a mistake a big one fare enough sidlow and dean maybe not but sidlow is still playing and prekkys not
But Sam T is coming back FACT and signing for us FACT he is also a good NRL player FACT and a STAR at SL level FACT!!

There is only one delusional poster here, suggesting Wigan have missed out by not signing Dwyer, Sidlow, Dean and Wilde (still never heard of him)!!

Your opinions on the abilities of certain players is laughable!! Cuthbertson a STAR player, Sidlow better than Preccy who played most of his career with serious injuries, Dwyer setting the SL alight, Russell before Bowen and ST! Suppose you would like Mathers and Tim Smith back to play behind Sidlow.

We never let Hill slip through the net he was never our player.

We haven't made any good signings? Ok so you don't rate Bateman then?

Clearly the Wigan youth system has upset you in some way be it directly or through a friend, my advice is get over it!!
TrueBlueWarrior

bomhead wrote:
josie andrews wrote:

no I agree I understand that I think if wane had someone with some brains behind him we would be unstoppable - also if we made some good signings to help out our youth - Its only what I have heard I think wane instills in his team the ethos of wigan but maybe a little strong for some of the younger lads 16,17 but is great in really telling the players what it means to wear the shirt. personally I think lots would agree with some of my points but it is hard to get across in txt form
I don't see many agreeing with you, do you?
PF Warrior

Post by PF Warrior »

josie andrews wrote:

I cannot see why some on this Forum take delight in calling Shaun. He has not done a bad job during his tenure as coach. Silverware, 2 Grand final appearances, one of which we only lost due Ben seeing red and a double. We are in a good position for the Super 8's, (could end up 2nd if HKR shape themselves tonight). I don't think he's done a bad job at all. :)