Rocky

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
sc74

Re: Rocky

Post by sc74 »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Over 1000 posts in 9 months :lol: :wink:
Mike, please close my account. Can't be bothered anymore.
Good luck.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
sc74 wrote:
East Stand Faithful wrote:Also, I meant to say I am getting fed up with the personal bickering on here.

I do not agree with everyone's opinion and try to have a laugh from time to time but the personal agendas on here are getting tedious for me.
:eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: Well said.
Said someting similar about 6 months ago, but I think some people just like the agro, maybe they need to get out a bit more.
Less than 4 posts a day and your point is?
If SC has time on his/her hands then good luck, and don't give me the wink rubbish to hide your barb and you have the gaul to say other people don't have class?
Looks like SC might have gone, give yourself a Blue Peter Badge, well done!!!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
sc74 wrote: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: Well said.
Said someting similar about 6 months ago, but I think some people just like the agro, maybe they need to get out a bit more.
Less than 4 posts a day and your point is?
If SC has time on his/her hands then good luck, and don't give me the wink rubbish to hide your barb and you have the gaul to say other people don't have class?
Looks like SC might have gone, give yourself a Blue Peter Badge, well done!!!

Sorry didn't realise you were his mummy!!

Firstly he was the one that stated 'people need to get out more!' I made it clear that he posts more than most!

Secondly when have I said other people don't have class? If my post is showing a lack of class then you must have unbelievably high morals!!

If SC wants to pick his dummy and toys back up then I would be the first to welcome him back, I along with others have received far worse insults than my post!!

Is that ok with you or will you discuss it over tea tonight?

Ps I already have a badge, don't need another!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Not keen on bullies of which you really come across as with your pointed little winky barbs.
Now I don't expect you to understand that given your aforementioned demeanor.
You might have signed a few autographs but does it give you the means to put your head up your back passage? :wink:
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

This site is becoming a bit of a joke its a wash of people who either just come on looking to wind folk up, people who cant handle others having differing of opinions and people who take offence to everything that isnt giving them a 10 paragraph thank you for their view.

Personally myself and TBW have had several differences of opinion but ive never felt like he could of been labelled a 'bully' think people need to accept that forums have a certain amount of banter on them if you cant handle a few sarcastic comments then internet forums are not the place for you.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Don't worry WF, like you I am never offended and would be shocked if anybody else would be either. I still think the site is the best out there for Wigan RL fans.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

cpwigan wrote:Don't worry WF, like you I am never offended and would be shocked if anybody else would be either. I still think the site is the best out there for Wigan RL fans.
Its just a shame there are a few out to ruin it CP there is a wealth of knowledge on this forum and i find some views really insightful
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

I'm like almost everyone else in that I see RH playing 6 and GW at 7.
However, after seeing how Bowen sent Gelling away who created the gap for Burgess and our first try at Hull I can certainly see why Waney thinks RH will be good at full back. Trouble is Sam will take the 1 shirt next year.
Don't know where he's going to play unless there's an injury and so far Smith and williams have been very resiliant.
Still think Waney is missing out not rotating his halves.
TrueBlueWarrior

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:This site is becoming a bit of a joke its a wash of people who either just come on looking to wind folk up, people who cant handle others having differing of opinions and people who take offence to everything that isnt giving them a 10 paragraph thank you for their view.

Personally myself and TBW have had several differences of opinion but ive never felt like he could of been labelled a 'bully' think people need to accept that forums have a certain amount of banter on them if you cant handle a few sarcastic comments then internet forums are not the place for you.
Thank you WF!!

sc74 said people need to get out more, I jokingly remarked that he made quite a lot of posts himself, which he took offence to when like I said I have received far worse over the years but here I am still offering an opinion!

For some reason Wandering Warrior had to get all defensive and actually became far more abusive than I ever was to sc74! I am not going to accept that so responded! He feels the need for whatever reason to respond to pretty much all my posts yet I ignore his hmmmm!!

Anyway thanks again WF, just off to sign a few more autographs for kids that I bullied into asking for them!! :wink:
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
TrueBlueWarrior

Wandering Warrior wrote:Not keen on bullies of which you really come across as with your pointed little winky barbs.
Now I don't expect you to understand that given your aforementioned demeanor.
You might have signed a few autographs but does it give you the means to put your head up your back passage? :wink:
Put me on IGNORE simple!! :wink: :wink: :wink: