Disciplinary

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Owd Codger

Re: Disciplinary

Post by Owd Codger »

Second Row wrote:yet again total bias against Wigan , 6 reviews for us none referred and only the 2 for Warrington and 1 referable.
Its nearly the same in every game and some of the decisions are a disgrace to the game.

The decisions on Kyle Leuluai and Ashton Simms being classic examples of what is wrong with the so called disciplinary committee, who prove time and time again that it all depends on their personal attitude towards certain teams and players.
markill

Post by markill »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
Second Row wrote:yet again total bias against Wigan , 6 reviews for us none referred and only the 2 for Warrington and 1 referable.
Its nearly the same in every game
You don't need to worry about incidents getting looked at. They have no effect on anything if they don't lead to a charge.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

josie andrews wrote:
medlocke wrote:
josie andrews wrote: Disgraceful :angry: that was a deliberate attempt to stamp on Mossop's hand & could have been a lot worse if he had connected properly!
If that had been Hock it would have been double figures
If that had been Hock he'd have been banned for a year!!
Not that i would have been bothered :lol: , it's just the principal of it
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

medlocke wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
medlocke wrote:If that had been Hock it would have been double figures
If that had been Hock he'd have been banned for a year!!
Not that i would have been bothered :lol: , it's just the principal of it
I knew that meds :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Second Row

Post by Second Row »

markill wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:
Its nearly the same in every game
You don't need to worry about incidents getting looked at. They have no effect on anything if they don't lead to a charge.
It clearly indicates that other incidents by the opposition are not even considered :(
markill

Post by markill »

Everything is looked at, just not everything is looked at twice. What I reckon you should do then is look at the number of MRP files on every team from every game and then that's when it's reasonable to suggest they are trying to find some issues with Wigan players, which given they aren't charging them, it would be hard to prove anyway. What we don't know, and never really will, is why makes them get looked at - refs report? If so, who was ref each time and do certain refs refer more to be looked at? Match commissioner report? Same deal. Who is reviewing the games before they go to MRP? Same person for each team each time? I assume not, but we don't know. That's the hidden part of this process though.

But like I said, referrals aren't much to worry about if they don't mean charges.

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
THE JUDGE

Post by THE JUDGE »

Why was Mossop not cited? He placed his hand on the pitch in a dangerous position, and could have caused serious injury to the delicate Mr Simms, had he tripped over it. Ashton Simms is to be applauded in pointing out the hazzard with his foot to the referee.
Following a Judicial Review of my computer, I hope I have now resolved my inability to participate
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Amazing how they can spot foul offences by Wigan players in comparison to foul offences on Wigan players.

Match Officials, Disciplinary Committee and even Sky commentators!
markill

Post by markill »

Whelley Warrior wrote:Amazing how they can spot foul offences by Wigan players in comparison to foul offences on Wigan players.

If the players aren't getting charged then the disciplinary committee have nothing to do with it. Have you ever thought though that maybe it's you that's the biased one? Just an idea for you to consider, given that your role in the sport is to support one side and their roles have a much wider remit.

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

markill wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:Amazing how they can spot foul offences by Wigan players in comparison to foul offences on Wigan players.

If the players aren't getting charged then the disciplinary committee have nothing to do with it. Have you ever thought though that maybe it's you that's the biased one? Just an idea for you to consider, given that your role in the sport is to support one side and their roles have a much wider remit.
Excuse me, but I am not the only one on here who has made similar observations about what goes on each week with the inconsistent citing's and punishments.