Millward's Influenece

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jinkin jimmy

Re: Millward's Influenece

Post by jinkin jimmy »

I am. Playing to the very best of his ability he is an average to good Superleague player who will never be capped again.
hayley 04

Post by hayley 04 »

Having been off line for nearly 3 weeks(due to my computer crashing!), the first thing i have done is to check what's been said about Danny Orr. What a suprise that it's the same people over and over again who slag him off then hark back to the old days when Hanley played. Just for once can't you give praise where it's due. Who won the game against Hull? Danny Orr. Who's the most improved player since Ian Millwards arrival? Danny Orr. A simple well done would suffice i don't want blood just recognition of how well he's doing instead of moaning about what went wrong in the past. Someone give me strength! I for one am ecstacic to see how well he's doing and it's so nice to be proved right!
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

hayley 04 posted:
Having been off line for nearly 3 weeks(due to my computer crashing!), the first thing i have done is to check what's been said about Danny Orr. What a suprise that it's the same people over and over again who slag him off then hark back to the old days when Hanley played. Just for once can't you give praise where it's due. Who won the game against Hull? Danny Orr. Who's the most improved player since Ian Millwards arrival? Danny Orr. A simple well done would suffice i don't want blood just recognition of how well he's doing instead of moaning about what went wrong in the past. Someone give me strength! I for one am ecstacic to see how well he's doing and it's so nice to be proved right!
wasnt exactly hard for him to improve now was it?
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

wiganrldeanh posted:
hayley 04 posted:
And still you give him no credit.

Hes been our best player for the last few weeks.

Feel youd rather see him play poorly to prove your petit mind.
hayley 04

Post by hayley 04 »

That's not the point. All i was saying is some people on here were quick to have a go when he wasn't performing as well as he can. But now he's hitting top form it's still pick, pick, pick! Just someone saying well done would have been nice.
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

thegimble posted:
wiganrldeanh posted:
hayley 04 posted:

im sorry but i have been one of those sticking up for him on here whilst others have been slagging him off! the way i see it (as i have said before) he is a good player but he has had a poof offensive season because he has had such a good defensice due to a poor pack which he has helped make up for in defence.
hayley 04

Post by hayley 04 »

It's good to see other fans sticking up for Danny and in some ways I think you are right about the amount of defensive work he has had to do. But thankfully with Ian Millward in charge that has changed. It's also nice to see the way the players are responding to Ian Millward
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

wiganrldeanh posted:
thegimble posted:
wiganrldeanh posted: wasnt exactly hard for him to improve now was it?

im sorry but i have been one of those sticking up for him on here whilst others have been slagging him off! the way i see it (as i have said before) he is a good player but he has had a poof offensive season because he has had such a good defensice due to a poor pack which he has helped make up for in defence.
Sorry been a long day and i miss read u.

Seems people are changing their opinion of him.
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

thegimble posted:
wiganrldeanh posted:
thegimble posted: And still you give him no credit.

Sorry been a long day and i miss read u.

Seems people are changing their opinion of him.
Tis ok gimble :wink: