Re: Steve Ganson

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

God wrote:Not so sure if it had been mentioned before. But am I right in saying that his son plays for the under 19s and had a great game today in the semis.

Correct me if I'm wrong please.
You are correct, we sat with him today.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Our U19s?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Green Machine

Post by Green Machine »

Yes joined us this season. Looks very promising too.
TrueBlueWarrior

Is Ganson still in charge of referees?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Yes

I think Josh genetically has or is reaching his peak as a RL player and will not progress to first grade in SL.
Green Machine

Post by Green Machine »

He's only 17 and you've written him off already. Genetically reached his peak what's that supposed to mean?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Green Machine wrote:He's only 17 and you've written him off already. Genetically reached his peak what's that supposed to mean?
It means that he will fill out and slow down very quickly with every year and become very much a clone of his father! Very similar to Thomas Coyle for example and many more. Whatever happens, Josh has had a fantastic junior career culminating in international honours.
TrueBlueWarrior

Can we not just keep him on our books to try and get his dad to get refs on our side for once!! :wink:
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

cpwigan wrote:
Green Machine wrote:He's only 17 and you've written him off already. Genetically reached his peak what's that supposed to mean?
It means that he will fill out and slow down very quickly with every year and become very much a clone of his father! Very similar to Thomas Coyle for example and many more. Whatever happens, Josh has had a fantastic junior career culminating in international honours.
He could become the next Piggy Riddel!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Good young player is Josh and reminds me of a certain Bobby Goulding.

Cheeky with it!